Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fields of Black Glass [Je'daii - Open to Interested]

"Oh so you have trouble seeing, nice to know you have someone to watch out for then" like a good squad mate with egle vision, though such a companion, one of beast not man did seem like an interesting idea to Kurenai. Though there was more to this woman that ment the eye, her way of speaking, motions, it was that of a person older and more mature then looks, interesting indeed.

"I see, well it took me a while to get used to my gift, been practicing with it for a long time but only recently, well in mind anyways, have been seeking proper training an all to harness it". Trail and error could only take you so far in these cases.

[member="Jade The Rogue"]

"I may not be the proper teacher for you. As you can probably tell.. I am unbalanced in a sense." Jade says as she swirled a purple smoke-like mist in her hand.

"Although, it is nice to talk with someone for once."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom