Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Finders Stealers

8569fabe26a086dcc9e164e846df18dfa2cfd653.gifv

The Imperial Shuttle made its way towards the large asteroid overlooking the planet of Kessel. 5 Star Destroyers surrounded the asteroid while two TIE fighters followed the shuttle. Velran Kilran sat comfortably inside of the cockpit leaning against the leather chair. A smile slowly formed on his face while the asteroid in view became bigger revealing the many facilities that was built into its rocky terrain. "Imperial Shuttle EM-300," A voice spoke through the intercom. "State your reasons of your arrival."

"To meet an old friend," Velran replied stroking his massive moustache. "Tell Grand Moff Wain Hosla that the Eggman has arrived. I'll send ya a code transmission."

The cockpit fell silent with the only noises being the mechanical hums by the TIE fighter patrols. Velran placed his elbows against the controls of the shuttle rapidly tapping the radar. "You are clear to proceed," The voice replied. "The Grand Moff will be meeting as soon as you land."

"Excellent!" Velran guided the shuttle to the massive docking bay ahead while he stared at his daughter: Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran . "Get ready Kanni," Velran said shutting off the radio. "As soon as we land, our work begins. Keeping my old friend in the dark won't be easy."

Current Outfit

Inside the cockpit, Kanni was inside the cockpit. She thought about that for a moment. It wasn’t the first time that she had gotten to sit side by side with her father. To walk side by side. To fight side by side. Yet there they were, together once again, on a mission, and that was something that didn’t happen often enough as far as the daughter was concerned.

Her gaze trained on the viewport, peering beyond it and upon the asteroid, as a voice inside her head told her that it would soon be time to remind her master why she existed to begin with. Why he created her and chose her and gave her his last name. Proving her worth to him was something she had already done. Yet it was just as much something she had to do consistently. Show him, Kanni.

She looked like she was up to it. Though she loved her green crop top and beige shorts this occasion didn’t really warrant that outfit. Her giant shuriken, though it could collapse and be hidden on her back, could have fit with her panda cape but, more importantly, her armor was needed. Practicality mattered particularly when on the job and there's your distorted personality.

“I’m ready.” Always ready, baby. Straight face, hood lowered, a few bangs of hair brushed away. “Let’s DO THIS!” She punched the air with so much excitement her fist went too far and she hit the cockpit. “OW OW OW OW OWWW”

Velran Kilran Velran Kilran

A wide grin formed on Velran's face, he sat there a proud papa watching his beloved daughter learn about the nuances of life. Ever since Kanni was created, Velran learned that life was a precious thing and one that shouldn't be wasted. Velran had lots of plans for Kanni, she will be molded into the perfect heir. She would bold, creative, merciless, just like her dear old Dad. "My greatest creation," Velran thought watching Kanni recoil in pain from accidentally colliding her fist with the ceiling.

"Now baby girl," Velran said. "I know you're eager to kill, so am I but we have to be patient. So first, I would like you to change your clothing because we need to appear presentable and not like we're just here to steal a Super Star Destroyer."

Velran chuckled. "We're going to entertain my old friend and then we're going to kill them all when the time is right." He pulled out an A.I chip from his pocket a wicked smile forming on his lips. "Can you feel it wonderful daughter?!" Velran yelled. "IT'S EVOLUTION! EVOLUTION!"

Kanni Ugaiya Kilran Kanni Ugaiya Kilran

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom