Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Finis the villian

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] ;) Seilois is always open for hire for any battle. He doesn't care about the motives as long as he gets paid at the end of the day. Repeat customers get discounts.

[member="Kung Seilois "]
Feel free to join the horde as a part time mercenary then, we will be burning a lot of people. Get all your updates on our faction page for bounties and dominions

[member="Kung Seilois "]Our FA is creating the page but joining isn't really joining its just having the page for the sake of convince and you can see and discussions we are having for future invasions, bounties, dominions, Etc etc

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
[member="Supreme Overlord Dredge"] I'll definitely consider it. ;) I'll probably wait and see how many jobs I will be doing with the Horde to see if it is necessary or not to keep up with it all or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom