Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Order Government Player Ranks

The First Order Government is the law and minds behind the Imperial Territories of the First Order, both Force-Users and Non-Force users alike hold political power according to rank held within the structure beneath the Grand Moff. At the core is a three-tier rank system in which the power of a player is capped to the highest rank they hold.

The base of this system is as follows.
Local Authority | Acolyte
Planetary Governor | Knight
Moff | Lord

Upon joining the First Order Government Non-Force Using characters start as a Member of the Local Authority. Those that wish to begin as an Planetary Governor or Moff must post a request in this thread with the following template and await permission to be granted as such:

Character Name: Characters Name
Requested Rank: Rank Requested [Planetary Governor or Moff]
Justification: IC and OOC reasons for this request as well as IC evidence.

Those Non-Force Users who hold rank within the First Order Government can be promoted by adhering to the following rules:

Promotion from Local Authority to Planetary Governor: A Planetary Governor/Knight or Moff/Lord must vouch for the character’s promotion to Planetary Governor in this thread.
Promotion to Moff: The Planetary Governor must await the vouching of a Moff/Lord rank and have a seconded vote from those within the Tier 3 ranks. The Faction Admins may overturn a vote to either negate or approve the candidate’s position if they believe it a necessity.

A character may not be demoted from the core ranks of the First Order.

Progflaw99

Character Name: Nathaniel Barrett

Requested Rank:

Currently - Commissioner: New Advora, Riflor
Requesting - Governor of Riflor - Pending Approval and/or required or requested threads.

Justification: IC wise - Low on the totem pole, so should be a reasonable start point for a political character. OOC wise - I have a lot to contribute and would love to utilize this character as a way to dev locations and add to the flavor of the First Order worlds!

Current Threads:

A Visit to the Edge of the Empire: New Advora - Grand Moff visits New Advora

Submitted Locations:

New Advora - Capital City of Riflor

Visser Chernykh

No one makes the hero bleed.
[member="Aram Kalast"] [member="Natasi Fortan"]

I'm not certain if this is right place, however, I'd like to request commissioner for Cloud City on Bespin. I will be converting this character from a Ren to a politician/NFU.

Name: Visser Chernykh
Requested Rank: Commissioner for Cloud City, Bespin.
Justification: I'm not sure if I need to do this but, Cloud City is a significant place in the saga. It's also a major posting, even at a lower level, because of the Tibana gas deposits.

skin, bone, and arrogance
You can be Commissioner, and since [member="Ileris Sonn"] has been inactive, I'm fine transferring you to the office of Commissioner of Cloud City (to stand in for the Baron Administrator). However, this isn't the place to request the ranks, but you can turn your post above into a promotion tracker. Send me a PM and I'll add you to the other thread list. Will you be keeping this name?

[member="Mael Ren"]

[member="Natasi Fortan"]
[member="Visser Chernykh"]

While I haven't been the most active I am still in the faction with this character and would still like to maintain the post of Baron Administrator. However if the conversion if desired I will allow it.

[member="Ileris Sonn"] [member="Visser Chernykh"]

Visser will be Commissioner of Cloud City and handle any local government matters on behalf of the First Order.

Ileris, you can remain on as Baron Administrator and consider it a sort of advisory or emeritus/ceremonial/head of chamber of commerce position.

Just to clear this up and not have any issues with favoritism or unclear expectations going forward, Government positions will require at least 1 IC post in a faction thread per month. If you can't manage that, you will not immediately lose your position, but someone can claim it.

Character Name: Jaster Awuad

Requested Rank: Planetary Governor

Justification: IC, Jaster was the Viceroy of Conglomerate Prime before surrendering to the First Order. Now as a member of the Order and swearing loyalty to the Grand Moff and Supreme Commander. Jaster would still be the leader of the planet. OOC, I don't offer much and I think being a Govenor of my planet would just be fitting for now as I build contacts.

Jaster of Clan Awaud said:
Character Name: Jaster Awuad

Requested Rank: Planetary Governor

Justification: IC, Jaster was the Viceroy of Conglomerate Prime before surrendering to the First Order. Now as a member of the Order and swearing loyalty to the Grand Moff and Supreme Commander. Jaster would still be the leader of the planet. OOC, I don't offer much and I think being a Govenor of my planet would just be fitting for now as I build contacts.

Thread Planner:

Political Acheivments:
Let's hash this out ICly -- I think it would be a good roleplay to have, don't you think? :)

Maurice Dalton

M
Character Name: Maurice Dalton
Requested Rank: Commissioner of Yalara
Justification: Starting Rank?

I don't know if I'm in the right place for this.

[member="Natasi Fortan"]

Maurice Dalton

M
[member="Natasi Fortan"]

Oh! In that case, I'll get back to you on that. Probably tomorrow night. :)

[member="Natasi Fortan"]
Name: David Pack
Requested Rank: Commissioner of Salis D'aar, Bakura

Justification: David has spent his whole life in politics and this would be the biggest position he has ever held. Salis D'aar is the capital city of Bakura, and it needs to be ran by a good leader... A good leader like David Pack!

David Pack said:
[member="Natasi Fortan"]
Name: David Pack
Requested Rank: Commissioner of Salis D'aar, Bakura

Justification: David has spent his whole life in politics and this would be the biggest position he has ever held. Salis D'aar is the capital city of Bakura, and it needs to be ran by a good leader... A good leader like David Pack!
LOVE it! Welcome aboard!

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
Character Name: Kuril Vehn
Requested Rank: Superintendent of First Order Capitol Police
Justification: Headquartered in the city of Avalonia on the planet of Dosuun, the First Order Capitol Police is responsible for the safety and security of those within the First Order's capital hex, as well as servicing as the ceremonial guard during the assembly of the moffs within the captiol complex. Kuril Vehn had risen to the office after maintaining high conviction and low crime rates on the planet of Dosuun during his time with the Dosuun Planetary Guard. Despite his grassroots beginning and success in municipal administrations, Kuril has his eyes set for larger endeavors...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom