Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Order Military Assets

Count Morcus said:
Feel free to throw this into the armory thread.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Lucrehulk-class_battleship

Hoersch-Kessel Driveworks mass produces 'em and the Count'd be more than happy to provide them at a reasonable price to serve as carriers/planetary invasion ships.

[member="Aram Kalast"]
The Lucrehulk is considered a flagship. Please do not use such thing without proper entry into the Factory. And yes the Lucrehulk is 3000KM+ thus making it a flagship. Please proceed to remove it from any form of your sales in your business.

[member="Count Morcus"] [member="Evangeline Ovmar"]

Go ahead and hide my post after 2 days ^_^ [member="Aram Kalast"]

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
For carrying AT-FAs or AT-TTs (or AT-ATs even) without taking up space onboard capital ships, you may inquire [member="Charzon Loulan"] at Ringovinda StarYards about the Bowser-class transports or something similar.

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
A few suggestions:

For bomber-based ordnance:

Deathball proton bombs - available in light, medium and heavy sizes (light is just your standard proton bomb, medium is 300 kg, heavy is 1 ton)
Tearstunner crowd control bombs - same casings as above, except that it is used for crowd control rather than outright destruction

Guernica ordnance launcher - Can launch multiple calibers of proton torpedoes, concussion missiles or proton bombs

As a possible add-on on LIUVs:

Weasel retractable rotating flail - Used in removing land mines (not practical on AT-FAs or other walkers)

Before any of these implements can be approved for official First Order use, any deal with the Ringovinda Group will have to be threaded first... it becomes an option ICly thanks to the summit.

[member="Kierel"]
Looks good, but there's maybe... one or two issues. Armament rating is done on a scale of 1-20, so this would have to fit inside of that scale. I notice there's a stealth system on board, which means it'd need a Stygium or Hybridium cloak or a stack of modification upgrades that work equivalently (Like chameleon paint, exhaust bafflers, etc.). Stygium is just a 10 post dev thread at minimum and I believe Aeten II is unowned at this point. As for the speed, I'd suggest flipping it around and maybe even making it faster. I'd go into the teens for speed and then drop it a few points when cloaked. Maybe speed 15 or 16 since it'll probably have a fairly low armament rating and has a low defense rating. Could even push 17 or higher in speed and maneuverability. That way, when cloaked, it's a tad slower than it normally would to keep hidden and, if it's spotted, it can haul tail away from a threat and outrun anything short of, maybe, a super fast corvette.

Outside of that, looks solid.

Druchi

[member="William Kerkov"] [member="Evangeline Ovmar"]

Cheers I was putting this up for the other fleet types to look over. Apparently I did a bit too much (I thought since it was a canon ship it must have required more detail... woops!) and I must have misread the chart. I thought it was lower to mark out what was faster? In either case appreciated but I think Kerkov is going to be the one fixing it up and making it sellable and also give it cloaking since he knows what he is doing and I dont. :p

[member="Kierel"]
Rule #1 of factory submissions: Its what you want to do, not what others want to do. You want to make it detailed, make it detailed. Want to make it streamlined and simple, do so. Your sub, your style.

Plus, with having someone work it over for you, that's good and all, but it then boils down to the question of "Would you rather give a man a fish or would you rather teach a man to fish?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom