Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fleeting Training | The Long Arm Of The Law OOC

RIP Carlyle Rausgeber

"It's all been bloody marvellous..."
Have you ever wanted to fight in the stars? Ever wanted to crush your enemies beneath a withering barrage of turbolaser fire? Ever wanted to just watch as your enemies suffocate and float out a ruptured airlock?

Well it sounds like fleeting is your thing!

I realise it may be intimidating, and it may be scary, but I am here to promise to help you out.

All you aspiring commanders and captains of the First Order, feel free to join this thread, where my learned colleague [member="Fiolette Yvarro"] and myself try and help you guys figure out what fleeting is, how to fleet and how to fleet the best.

Feel free to sign up, and ask any questions below.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
kNtlQO.gif

The Central Command seal of approval.

[member="Carlyle Rausgeber"]

If it's cool, I'd like to be on board the command vessel in order to IC monitor the situation for the glorious Supreme Leader. Could be in a SIGINT room with other technicians so there's no need to worry about direct interaction with my character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom