Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Friends, Foes, the Works

I hate to say this man but the missing arm is gonna make it really hard for Cale to catch him
Ayyyy no arm gang. Uh, if you ever wanted a mechanical one Jasper could slap one together for ya. But they could bond over losing limbs and chat. Ideologies and stuff. Jasper's not really the traditional Jedi (since he lives in a freighter and hangs out on wacky backwater worlds a lot) but is geenrally pretty positive, so I'm sure they could have some interesting interaction.

Ayyyy no arm gang. Uh, if you ever wanted a mechanical one Jasper could slap one together for ya. But they could bond over losing limbs and chat. Ideologies and stuff. Jasper's not really the traditional Jedi (since he lives in a freighter and hangs out on wacky backwater worlds a lot) but is geenrally pretty positive, so I'm sure they could have some interesting interaction.
Cale's arm is beyond replacing because I thought it'd be cool if it couldn't be replaced, either way, I'm sure it could be fun!

Amaran rogue investigator, slicer and researcher
While I'm rather busy with three ongoing threads, two of which are active, if you ever need or want the services of an Amaran former cop turned information broker/spy/slicer/droid technician, I am available and open for recruitment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom