Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction [GA] After Action Reports: Invasion of Coruscant

AFTER ACTION REPORTS
THE CORE WARS
FOLLOWING THE EVENTS OF THE INVASION OF CORUSCANT

0P2yL0m.png
The air is still thick with the scent of charred durasteel and the distant echoes of emergency sirens. The Empire's invasion of Coruscant had been brutal, leaving the former capital of The Galactic Alliance in a state of disarray. Though the Empire's forces were ultimately repelled, the cost was staggering. Buildings lay in ruins, the Senate District was left a war zone, and the scars of battle were etched into the very fabric of the city-planet.

In the heart of this chaos, the Galactic Alliance High Command turns its eyes to the future. Its new headquarters on Fondor buzzes with activity. Holoprojectors flickered with damage reports, casualty lists, and strategic assessments of the battle and the current status of fleets and armies. High-ranking officers and weary soldiers moved with purpose, their faces scarred forever by the toll of recent events.

Amidst the devastation, a call goes out for after action reports. Every unit, from the front-line troops to the support staff, is required to submit detailed accounts of their experiences. These reports are crucial not only for understanding the tactics used by the enemy but also for piecing together the events of the battle and ensuring that the mistakes of the past are not repeated.

The Council of the New Jedi Order has issued a similar request to all Jedi who participated in the battle and surrounding events. These reports, recordings or files will help determine the course of the Core Wars.

All participants of the Coruscant invasion are encouraged to join and document their exploits as a summary of the invasion. Please highlight others as well, and feel free to recommend other characters who you believe have earned an award.

Reports will be used for in-character promotions and awards.

Last edited:

JarsnLB.jpeg

Look. There was a bat-rabbit-Sith-lady. Raphael Gallustrade Raphael Gallustrade had his arm eaten by her—the man is owed a medal for that alone. I was filled with shrapnel and lost a significant amount of blood. I had to drag him to a speeder, bleeding, and while that shrapnel dug itself further into my body.

Now, I'm laying in a makeshift clinic, typing up the briefest report I can while they remove the shrapnel from my body. With no painkillers, because those have been prioritized to others with more serious wounds. Also, I need a blood donor, but I'm O- and they can't find anyone else who's O-.

I'm in an inordinate amount of pain, am in the middle of an operation where METAL is removed from my BODY, have lost so much blood I can't see straight, and I'm still expected to do paperwork.

So if this report sounds a little sassy and disrespectful, I apologize. I'm a little preoccupied, and it's made me grumpy. But TLDR: Darth Keres kicked our asses, took Raph's arm, and filled me full of shrapnel. It was not a good time.

Rise Above Your Station, Soldier.

General Lupa Visz, reporting.

After Action GADF Assessment, Battle of Coruscant.

Gress D'ran Gress D'ran held the line once again, the heroic actions of the 34th Walker Battalion being instrumental to the defense and counterattack. Recommend Promotion and Skywalker Order of Merit

Ashley Nevermore Ashley Nevermore and the Elite Phoenix Platoon infiltrated deep into enemy lines and disabled the enemy artillery, stalling the Maw Advance. Recommendation for Golden Starbird

Sara Roche Sara Roche acted in a heroic action on the Eastern front, stalling the Imperial Advance, and disrupting Maw advances by controlled demolition of a skyscraper. Recommendation for Golden Starbird and Alliance Cross

Rolin Voss Rolin Voss
Assisted in push on Eastern Front, disabled enemy artillery. Recommendation for Golden Starbird and Alliance Cross

Nyles Kote Nyles Kote
acted as a perfect example of cooperation between the GADF and The Protectors, acting as orbital close air support throughout the operation. Recommendation for Signet of Fidelity

Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad
acted as a mobile element that kept the south western flank at bay, allowing the GADF to engage the Eastern Flank without reprisal. Recommendation for
Signet of Fidelity

Last edited:

Attention: Incoming Transmission
Source: Lost Shadow
Audience: Valery Noble Valery Noble

Dear Grandmaster Val,

Yep, still alive.

I think I missed the memo about the Alliance moving from Coruscant to Fondor. I really hope that my room was also moved when everyone left, if not could I get a stipend to get an apartment on Fondor?

Guess we can talk about that later? So Coruscant was attacked, it seems the Sith used the tunnels under the temple to get through. I headed off a small group of them and found a monstrosity. It looked nothing like what the Empire had thrown at us. It was something new.

Going to investigate.

Stay safe, I hope the husband and kids are well.

Miss you out in the field.

Allyson

PS. The roses are trashed, dunno if the greenhouse is salvageable.

7VaB1in.png

Hey Val.

It's not often I talk so candidly to you, but I'd like to think you consider me a friend now.

Coruscant was...harrowing.

I told the others I'd hold the line at the front gate. That was something I took pride in. Standing on the steps, I fought against a sith lord, and held my ground. First time for that.

Sorry about the rain. Storm over the Temple I figured would give us an advantage. Hope at least it'll wash the blood off the stone.

M977SXg.png

A video report compiled by Silas Westgard on Azbrian

"So, where do I start? At the start of the invasion, I was doing as instructed by the council to wait in the Jedi temple for their imminent arrival. There were a few spikes of attacks but nothing too concerning up until the point I was called out to help in the temple district. Medical evacs were being hounded by the enemy, and due to our numbers being stretched thin I was called upon to provide assistance so injured Jedi as well as troopers could get off the planet safely."

"I managed to hitch a ride from a patrol going into the area and got dropped off only a few minutes away from the evac zone. Once I arrived, there were bodies littered across the floor and troopers doing all they could to fend off an individual who wasn't going down. I managed to create space at first and analyze what I was up against, a cyborg armed to the teeth and strength that was abnormal to anything I have seen before."

"Blaster fire did little damage to its form as well as blunt or considerable impact damage. Due to this, we suffered avoidable casualties due to the resilience of the machine. After awhile I ordered troopers and evac teams to focus solely on getting lift off, thankfully they were able to eventually achieve this without further death."

"I was able to take down the cyborg by slowly chipping away at its limbs with my lightsaber by paying the price of broken ribs, fingers, and deep cuts along my arms and upper body. A team has done its best to gather the remains of the cyborg, and I urge the council to launch an investigation into these stronger machines which may increase in numbers the longer we continue the war."

"If left unchecked, I sense it will become a problem not only for the Jedi but the Alliance army as a whole"

As with the aftermath of any battle, Amani was busy long after the fighting ended. She helped organize a field hospital on the streets outside of the Jedi Temple, where she had been working since. Finding a opportunity for a break (or more accurately, when she was forced to take a break), Amani opted to write up a report of her engagement.

Myself and my padawan, Eloise Dinn Eloise Dinn , deployed outside of the Senate District alongside a unit of Alderaanian royal guards. We oversaw civilian rescue, until we sensed the beginnings of a battle meditation closer to the district. The guards were dismissed to continue their primary duty, while myself and Dinn went to investigate.

We found the source of the battle meditation inside an evacuated tower a few blocks away, where we encountered resistance from several imperial knights, a Sith apprentice, and their Sith master. I can confirm the Sith Lord was Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze , and was the source of the battle meditation. All imperial knights are confirmed dead, as is the apprentice. After a brief engagement, Vinaze was forced to drop his battle meditation, but he escaped using some kind of dark side spell. Whereabouts unknown.

I was not significantly harmed in the fighting, but Dinn suffered a lightsaber stab wound through the abdomen, and electrical burns from a Force lightning attack. She is recovering at the temple field hospital where I now write this report.

-Amani Serys-Organa, Jedi Chief Healer

AFTER ACTION REPORT
vKSkm56.png

To the Office of the Chancellor, and Chancellor Auteme Auteme .

During the Empire's Invasion of Coruscant, amidst the chaos and destruction, the Representative of the Trade Federation displayed immense courage and determination by reaching out to various influential corporations and business owners who had chosen to remain on the planet despite the ongoing turmoil.

This initiative was part of the Senate's Outreach Program aimed at garnering support for the Coruscant Reconstruction Efforts. By engaging with these key stakeholders near the Great Western Sea, I hoped to build strategic alliances and mobilize resources that would contribute to the rebuilding and revitalization of the symbolic capital of the Galactic Alliance.

The meeting was filled with discussions on collaborative efforts with the most prominent offical at the gathering ( Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex ), securing resource allocation and long-term sustainbility plans, reflecting a shared commitment to restoring Coruscant to its former glory.

My proactive approach and diplomatic skills were instrumental in fostering a sense of unity and solidarity among the diverse groups of individuals and organizations present, laying a strong foundation for future partnerships and cooperative endeavors.

There should be no problem in restoring the former Capital to its former acolades.

Last edited:

Commander,Revenant Squadron
Captain Wedge Draav
10th Sector Armada

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN,

IT IS WITH GREAT PLEASURE AND ADMIRATION THAT I AM ABLE TO COMMEND THE EFFORTS OF REVENANT SQUADRON AS THEIR COMMANDER.

REVENANT SQUADRON PERFORMED IT'S DUTIES ADMIRABLY, RAPIDLY ENGAGING ENEMY AIRCRAFT ABOVE THE SKIES OF CORUSCANT. THE EFFORTS OF REVENANT LEAD TO THE TOTAL DESTRUCTION OF THE ENEMY ACE PILOTS "CRIMSON LININGS", IN THEIR ENTIRETY.

IT ALSO PLEASES ME TO NOTE THAT REVENANT, DESPITE INITIAL REPORTS, TOOK NO CASUALTIES, AND ALL MEMBERS OF REVENANT SQUADRON PERFORMED ABOVE THEIR EXPECTED DUTIES. ADDITIONALLY, EACH MEMBER OF REVENANT IS NOW A CONFIRMED ACE PILOT, WITHOUT EXCEPTION, EACH MEMBER SCORING WELL ABOVE THE NEEDED REQUIREMENTS FOR AIR-TO-AIR ENEMY COMBATANTS DESTROYED.

ADDITIONALLY, I, THE COMMANDER OF REVENANT SQUADRON, WOULD LIKE TO PERSONALLY RECOMMEND THE FOLLOWING PILOTS FOR THE HIGHEST ACCOMODATIONS AND AWARDS THAT THE ALLIANCE CAN MUSTER.

REIMA VITALIS, DESPITE BEING SHOT DOWN BY ENEMY AIRCRAFT, CONTINUED THE MISSION IN A DIFFERENT AIRCRAFT, REFUSING TREATMENT AND REST, INSTEAD LEADING TULAN KOR AND THE IRONSIDE COMMANDOS TO THE SITH SHIP "THE ECLIPSE" IN AN IMPROMPTU AIR ASSAULT WITH LIMITED SUPPLIES. DEMONSTRATING HER EXCELLENT PILOT AND COMMAND OF AIRCRAFT, SHE SAFELY LED THE COMMANDOS ABOARD EVEN AFTER TAKING A BATTERY OF ANTI-AIRCRAFT FIRE FROM A SITH DESTROYER SHIP, AND SUCCESSFULLY RE-ENGAGING THE ENEMY ONCE DROPPING THE COMMANDOS TO PERFORM THEIR MISSION.

ADDISON PORTE AIDED IN THE DESTRUCTION OF THE CRIMSON LININGS, HELPING SECURE VICTORY FOR THE ALLIANCE AND DESTROYING A GOOD NUMBER OF HIGHLY-CAPABLE ENEMY FIGHTERS.

SHAR SIEU, SECURED NUMEROUS AIR-TO-AIR KILLS, AS WELL AS PROVIDED COVER FOR THE COMMANDER OF REVENANT SQUADRON AFTER HE WAS SHOT DOWN, LEADING COMMANDER WEDGE DRAAV TO BE ABLE TO EXTRACTED SAFELY. FLIGHT OFFICER SIEU ALSO ENGAGED MANY ELITE ENEMY AIRCRAFT ON HIS OWN, HELPING SECURE THE DOMINATION OF THE SKIES ABOVE CORUSCANT.

DJIKRA ELNEV, AN ALLY OF THE ALLIANCE, FLEW VALIANTLY WITH THE ALLIANCE'S MOST ELITE PILOTS AND WAS ABLE TO HELP SECURE VICTORY.

TERAVIN AROSIN, AN ADDITIONAL ALLY OF THE ALLIANCE, FLEW UNDER THE REVENANT CALLSIGN AND HELPED DEFEAT THE SITH MENACE WITH HIS SUPERIOR FLYING ABILITY, SCORING MANY KILLS AGAINST ENEMY FIGHTERS.

THESE BRAVE PILOTS AND HEROES OF THE ALLIANCE DESERVE MUCH MORE THAN I CAN EXPRESS IN WORDS AND IN RIBBONS AND MEDALS FOR THEIR SERVICE AND UNWAVERING RESOLVE IN THE FACE OF OVERWHELMING AND FRIGHTENING ODDS.

FOR THE ALLIANCE AND FOR ALL HOPE.

TULAN KOR IS LISTED AS MISSING IN ACTION, PRESUMED DEAD, AFTER LEADING THE ENEMY SHIP "THE ECLIPSE" INTO THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE OF CORUSCANT.

Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield AND THE IRONSIDE COMMANDOS LED A SUCCESSFUL OPERATION AGAINST THE ENEMY, ALONG WITH THE AID OF A FORMER NIO ELITE STORMTROOPER. TULAN STAYED BEHIND TO GUIDE THE ENEMY SHIP AWAY FROM THE PLANET, SAVING COUNTLESS LIVES ON THE SURFACE, IN LIEU OF THE MASSIVE SITH SHIP FALLING, OR BEING DESTROYED NEAR THE SURFACE OF THE PLANET.​

IT IS WITH THE HEAVIEST OF HEARTS THAT I AM FORCED TO ANNOUNCE THE TRAGIC DEATH OF
JEDI MASTER ROMI JADE.
I DUG HER REMAINS OUT OF THE SENATE BUILDING MYSELF AS IT COLLAPSED AROUND ME.

THIS TERRIBLE LOSS RANKS AMONG THE GRAVEST OF MY LIFETIME, AND I KNOW MANY WILL SHARE IN MY GRIEF.
THE GALAXY HAS LOST ONE OF ITS BRIGHTEST LIGHTS, AND IS REMARKEDLY LESSENED FOR IT.

HER REMAINS ARE TO BE LAID TO REST AND ENSHRINED ON MIDVINTER SO THAT HER LIGHT MAY NEVER TRULY DIE.
MAY THE NAME OF ROMI JADE BECOME A COMFORT TO US IN THE DARK DAYS AHEAD, WHEN ALL APPEARS LOST.

FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS, ETERNAL IN OUR MEMORY, ENDURING IN OUR DEEDS.
MAY THE FORCE EMBRACE YOU, MY DEAREST FRIEND.

UNTIL WE MEET AGAIN UNDER A DIFFERENT SKY.

Romi Jade Romi Jade

Last edited:
4Mr5E7n.png

Coruscant
Strike Force Talon
Captain Minerva Fhirdiad

Our Strike Force arrived as soon as possible during the early stage of the battle on the south western front. Upon landing we spotted Mandalorian Protectors under the command of Warmaster Ruus engaging a giant Mawspawn worm rampaging through the streets. We assisted his efforts in combating it and its insect drones and he managed to turn the beast back onto the enemy ranks before its death.

Then the Warmaster departed to handle another matter entrusting me with temporary command of his team. Clan Ruus greatly assisted our efforts harassing the enemy in that flank. I urge that gratitude be fully expressed to the Warmaster and his warriors. Same can be said to the allied clone forces in our sector, greatly contributingto the pressure and Nyle Kote's crew whose fire support destroyed a Mawite battalion. We must not forget our debts to any of our allies who came and shed blood with us in this battle.

Later we and the Ruus warriors had to depart ways as we flew to reinforce the eastern flank. I made contact with Commander Roche and her marines and following a short discussion my company positioned ourselves south of the marines who were finishing up their trap. We ambushed the hostiles that advanced into the area and engaged them to buy time for the marines. Fortunately the 34th armor arrived, after decimating the Imperial pocket.

Inspired by their success, Strike Force Talon advanced with the Hellstompers, confronting the Mawite host. As I understand it a number of enemy bikers had snuck in behind us but Commander Roche's trap took care of them. We kept fighting until it was over.

I regret to report that our strike force sustained multiple casualties in the course of the battle. The third platoon took the worst damage, with half of its members killed, including its lieutenant Dre Ricon. He will truly be missed. Sergeant Nrul Tuni assumed command and did so effectively. I recommend he be promoted as second lieutenant and maintain command of the platoon.

After what they went through they need a leader who has their trust and he is the most qualified for the responsibility.

On a different matter, once we're done here on Coruscant we'll move our HQ to Corellia unless command directs us otherwise. I have spoken with the platoon leaders about the upcoming transfer and we all agree it is necessary. Now excuse me I need to message Lieutenant Ricon's family. They need to know as soon as possible.

Last edited:
House Mecetti must report the loss of four Victory Star Destroyers in action against Sularen's fleet.

The remaining elements of the Mecetti House Guard Navy's Victory-class fleet have been recalled to Obulette for decommissioning. It has become apparent that the time has come to update the fleet to more modern standards.

Decommissioned elements of the Victory fleet will be transformed into museum ships to celebrate the battles and sacrifices of House Mecetti on behalf of the Tapani Sector and the Galactic Alliance. One ship, the MHGN Prince, is being donated to Coruscant to become a museum celebrating the valiant defense of the former Galactic Capital.

in the footsteps of a stranger

// Hologram recording metadata \\
[selected] [opening...]
// SUBJECT: After action report following Dark Empire invasion of Coruscant
// CONCERNING:
// ADDRESSING: All NJO and GA military or intelligence personnel
// LANGUAGE(S): Galactic Basic Sign Language, Galactic Basic Standard
// End of hologram recording metadata
// Initiate hologram recording playback? \\

[y] [loading...]
bJaAfom.png
"Greetings to those who choose to view this.

"I'm Master Efret Farr of the New Jedi Order. I am well aware this report of mine is one of countless that have already come or are on the way. We have survived the onslaught of violence and now must also endure a monsoon of information.

"For your family, your friends, the fallen—even for our shared foes, that we might meet them again at our full, collective strength—please take care of yourselves. I implore you to stop coalescing data for the time it takes you to go on a walk. If the air quality where you are is safe, breathe deeply. Admire something beautiful. Give gratitude back to the galaxy. Record of the horrors imparted by the Dark Empire will await you upon your return; the fleeting holdouts of hope may not."

// Pause? \\
[y/n]

"Shortly before the invasion of Coruscant, I took a youngling who hadn't been previously evacuated from the Temple under my protection. However, it was Astri Elyse Astri Elyse who protected me during a critical point in our chance encounter with an infiltrator, a being I believe to be a member of the Dark Side Elite. Padawan Elyse conducted herself in the face of great terror far before her time with the bravery of a trained Jedi, without the aid or comfort of the Force. I recommend her for suitable recognition of the role she rose to of her own volition.

"Even given our survival and the retreat of Dark Imperial forces from the system, I mean to deliver her to sanctuary elsewhere as soon as possible. An active warzone or a recovering one are unfortunate places for our present, not our future.

"I am injured, but my physical wounds are nonissues and my mental ones I'm certain I can bear. I believe my ward suffers much more. The wave of Dark side corruption generated in and permeated throughout the Jedi Temple affected those within its range profoundly. It affected me profoundly. I found many surviving Jedi whom it had affected profoundly with Sorceress Magdalena Bloodscrawl Magdalena Bloodscrawl as we attempted to evacuate as many as we could. Some of the affects are still very overt. Others are reticent. Some, enduring; some, ephemeral. In these ways, it's my Empathic opinion that the exact number of mental casualties of this battle will remain unclear for months, perhaps even a year or longer. We must keep watch for lasting symptoms of the Darkness in our Force sensitive brothers, sisters, and siblings.

"I also observed that the Temple's museum suffered heavy losses to its collection. Let us honor alongside our dead the longer dead, some of whom may not for much longer be remembered by the modern era through the artifacts their cultures left behind. The Dark Empire may have not snuffed out the Galactic Alliance today, but they have without doubt erased a certain amount of intergalactic heritage and history.

"The Light will shine on us again. If you cannot believe that, I will believe it for the both of us. For all of us if I must."

// End of hologram recording playback \\

Last edited:
After Action Report:

USER: Raphael Gallustrade
So, before my report, I want it known that typing one handed is very difficult...

Subject is Adeline Noctua, alias Darth Keres.

Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar performed above and beyond, distracting and hattentiDarth Keres's attention. While we managed to drive her away, we were both horribly injured. Gatz deserves accolades. He saved my life at peril.to his own and...I'm sure it hurt a LOT and was fething uncomfortable.

vKSkm56.png

// FROM // The Office of Senator Mara Voss
// TO // The Office of the Supreme Chancellor Auteme Auteme
// RE // Nationalization and Repurposing of Defunct Industrial Assets

Madam Chancellor,​
Before I begin, I would like to ask you to ignore the fact that I have purposefully chosen to dispense with certain formalities in this letter. To start a letter with the eponymous “Dear Reader” suggests conformity, something that does not apply here for we are not friends and therefore we are not comfortable. It would also suggest safety, and considering the devastation Imperial fleets rained upon Coruscant over the last few days, I would argue neither you, nor I are safe - which means the citizens of this great nation we serve are not safe, which is a problem in of itself.​
But I digress.​
The purpose of this letter is not to gloat, nor do I seek to act as yet another damsel in distress as so often members of this august body I serve in tend to. No, Madam Chancellor, I write to you today to implore you to continue the exercise of your executive powers to bring forth the economic transformation necessary to win this war. I believe my colleagues to be too timid in the business of resource allocation, and too eager to listen to the supposed “wisdom” of the Trade Federation and other corporations to be willing to confiscate and repurpose assets not being correctly applied in this emergency situation. There exist many myriad of production facilities scattered about the core that can, and should be brought under public control until this crisis is averted.​
Not only will it supercharge production but it will also provide jobs, which could be marketed in a way to boost morale. Not to mention the potential political benefits…​

Last edited:

-

FILEMESSAGE (Draft)INBOX SETTINGS

To: [ENCRYPTED]
Subject: Senior Agent RUSTY status update

Senior Agent RUSTY status has been updated as MIA.

Surviving surveillance datafeeds at Station H-2 show a strike force [tentatively identified as led by Alicia Drey Alicia Drey ] conducting a smash and grab operation on the SIA HQ building, intruding as deep as the EF-L4 data junctions. Swift action by Senior Agent RUSTY prevented theft of CRIMSON-class data by opposition state intelligence assets. Said Agent has not checked in since.

The success of such a brazen intrusion highlights severe lapses in security and readiness, a state of affairs already highlighted in previous correspondences between station chiefs and the Oversight Committee [SELECT to open 'RE: urgent appointment matters.pst'] not least due to the continual lack of higher-level appointments in this urgent political situation. Once again, Station Skywatch strongly recommends an immediate appointment and streamlining of agency operations.

Senior Agent EMBER

Ariand Jayan sighed, looking out the broken windows of the SIA HQ. All around, troopers and agents were securing the site, moutning defence emplacements just in case someone tried to get froggy with the agency, even as repair droids worked to fix the place up. The battle was won, but the war was only getting started.

Come on Ron... don't die on me yet. Remember your promise.

thanks to this thread for da template, and thanks to Alicia Drey Alicia Drey 's player for a great thread!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom