Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GA Invasion of Lujo. Aiding the One Sith.

We have had a request to aid the One Sith repel the Galactic Alliance from Lujo.
While many of us are hesitant to aid the Sith I do believe an act of aid will go a long way into securing us at least a non-combat agreement between our two factions which will help in the long run.

It will also give us the means of calling for aid should the GA ever come knocking on our own door.

Now this is completely optional, but it will be a good area to get the feel of an invasion without the reality of having to loose territory.

The sign-up thread is here. State you are from the First Order and wishing to join up as an ally. I've already jumped in as Ileris who will be representing both the Techno Union and First Order interests.

Now go out there and strike fear into the hearts of men!

Isamu Baelor

Protector of The Iron Realm
Hey guys!

I'm one of the FA's for the One Sith, and the one who requested this.

We'd love to have some of you guys join us in the invasion! It'd be really fun to smack around a common enemy in the GA. If you're not interested, that's still cool too.

And good luck guys, can't wait to see what the First Order does!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom