Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion [OOC]

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

The FactionCP is where you do everything. On the left is General, Members, Utilities and Forums. For adding forums click on manage forums and you can add whatever you wish.

You will need to select who can read and see the forum, do that by holding down Ctrl and clicking on admin, moderator, member. Guest if you wish. You will need to do that for all the section there and save it.

I like that it's a bit of a safe haven for the younger characters, and one that encourages all types to come and interact with each other like you said. It offers potential for plots to develop in the future; possible forbidden friendships between the light and dark side/the republic and the rest.

I don't quite know what to think about the Clubhouse - I'm trying to think about a good place for it but given we're going to have members from all morale standings coming into the faction, it obviously has to be in neutral ground yet there's a problem with whether or not we can get there. Younglings typically aren't licensed pilots let alone experienced enough to navigate star-charts and mediate space flight mechanics and aerodynamics so...-Right now the best thing I can think of is some sort of mobile clubhouse like a ship of some sort yet this also contradicts my point, we'd need someone of age to be able to pilot it.

Aside from that, I'm happy to see a bit more fun loving RP here. Just us kids getting into predicaments to big for our boots. :p

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"] | [member="Théodred Heavenshield"]

[member="Karrus Zorathi"] [member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

The club house was just a name I popped in there just in case people wanted to RP immediately. That name and idea can be changed. ;)

I like the idea of missions suitable for the age bracket and force level. What they are I don't know yet. :p

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] / [member="Karrus Zorathi"]

The idea of a Mobile HQ does appeal. And as far as pilots go...I have a guy who said as long as I don't steal his ship like I did Connor Harrison's ship the he is happy to pilot for us lol.

As far as missions go I was thinking this..... It's the Star Wars universe and anything is possible...from hunting trips on Dxun to rescuing slaves on Nar Shadda. Rescuing other kids that are trapped on dangerous worlds or maybe even something as simple as having a sleepover......ON THE DEATHSTAR?!?!?!? LOL

I do really like the sound of these missions but baring in mind my current position as far as IC is going, I'll have to wait a little bit before I partake in them given Karrus has had absolutely no training, he's yet to step into the doors of the Silver Sanctum. I could naturally try to practice with you both, but I'll certainly need my character to gain some experienced guidance before he sets off on any sort of mission.

Care-free role-play however, public and private threads are all good on my end regardless of training! I can adapt and I'm sure it won't be long before I'm tagging in with you two trouble makers on missions in the near future!

[member="Ryker Tal'verda"] | [member="Théodred Heavenshield"]

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"] | [member="Ryker Tal'verda"]

The Scatters could also be a good source for salvaging tech. I like the idea!

An introductory thread will be nice but I need to finish up my first thread, the plan is to end up with the Silver Sanctum by the end of it. After that I'll branch out with a multiple number of threads to post in but I just need this done first.

As far as this faction goes? I like what I'm hearing, definitely go for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom