Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

General Discussion [OOC]

Alright so, given this is purely a general discussion thread, I just want to take the moment to point out this thread I've been following regarding the Galactic Republic faction and all the drama/reasons for why people are abandoning/have left the group.

The one and only reason I'm bringing this up in here is because I'd hate to see in-house (or any) drama of any sort discouraging people from being active in this and having fun. Given that this is all about the kids, I feel pretty confident we can focus on just having fun in Rp together and causing mischief but as this was the first indication since I've joined chaos that there has been issues in the past, I just wanted to voice the concern/ambition.

Besides, we're all far too young to be worrying about such nonsense, am I right?

Lets make sure we go on to enjoy ourselves and not let petty crap get in the way.

[member="Karrus Zorathi"]

The much larger factions tend to have problems from time to time. That particular faction has more than most. But it all come back to the members and how they act. The admins in particular have a duty in a way to make sure their members have a good fun time, this does not mean they need to be everywhere and with everyone, but are the people to run the ship, not sink it.

So I think we will be fine, I hate OOC drama with a passion so none from me. ;)

Sounds good!

First mission, steal all the blankets from the silver sanctums dorm rooms! Haha kidding but yes missions sound great. Trainings a must though I'd say it's mostly sparring.

Do we know anyone who might be willing to make "Tiny Terror" tags/ranks like the silver sanctum's and etc? I'd have one of those on my signature lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom