Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giving a body to a fully alive mind (PRIVATE)

I'd been stressing about the idea of having a clone of myself made recently. Not for the creation of a doppelganger but rather for the ability to give my AI Ares a body of her own. I'd been questioning how advanced she was as an AI but that had been settled weeks ago when I'd been laying in my cabin and having a discussion as though we were friends. Which thinking about now I supposed we were, I'd proposed the idea to her and she'd been of all things concerned for my well-being. But after careful consideration I knew morally I couldn't allow her continued existence as simply an AI.

So even though I'd had civil interactions with Sith and Dark Siders in the past and though it went against my better judgement I'd asked Zara to do some looking for me. She'd sure enough found me two individuals who had backgrounds in both cloning and cybernetics. I'd realized that there would have to be a neural link to allow for Ares to be integrated into the cloned body. So I was currently headed to a black site in a mobile space station whose coordinates I'd received from the cloner. Sending him a transmission that I was docking I waited to receive boarding clearance. I'd secured a chip that'd hold Ares' source code allowing for a seamless download into the cloned body.

It was strange not hearing her voice on the ship but I whispered to the chip "You'll be here soon Ares. In an actual body this time..."

[member="Gabriel Volturi"] - [member="Veryiana Greivex"]

Myra

M
Veryiana groaned as she saw the station.. she hated space stations, they were like.. fake planets. Hovering in space for people to live and work on. But, she knew she needed to work with this.. she needed credits. So, her ships docks and she, and four guards follow her out, the guard's eyes hazed over, as if dead, and silently obeying her every command as she looks around the station for some evidence of where she's supposed to go.

[member="Gabriel Volturi"] [member="Celiana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom