Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Holiday Slowdown

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
As some may or may not have noticed, I haven't been keeping up with all of my posts daily like normal. That has nothing to do with writer's block, but more to do with trying to get the house ready for the holidays, in between work, my little one, my hubby and Christmas shopping. My in-laws are arriving from England on the 21st and will be here for a few weeks, so you can imagine that my posting time might be even less on occasion.

By mid January things should be back to normal :)

[member="Hawk Solo"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Tiali Orazio"] [member="Vinskk Revamp"] [member="Thrukk Gulpdar"] [member="Bat"] [member="Darth Erebos"] [member="Mantic Dorn"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] [member="Fixx Kearney"] [member="Darth Ferus"] [member="James Justice"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="Kaster Sane"] [member="Ashler de Dedhart"] [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

I think that's most of you...From what I remember. I haven't had my coffee yet this morning :p

[member="Lady Kay"], I'm certain everyone on here will agree, that regardless of how much it bums us out when unable to post 'reliably' for reasons out here in the wide wild IRL, at the end of the day.... RL will ALWAYS be more important than games.

Take care of yourself, don't overextend yourself, and most importantly, ENJOY your holidays!!!!

:-3

Kay-Larr

Thanks [member="Ryn'Dhal"] [member="Matsu Ike"] [member="James Justice"] I will do my best to not have you all wait for more than a few days inbetween posts. Real life does come first, but posting with you all helps me to unwind :)

Kay-Larr

[member="Hawk Solo"]

Haha very true ;) I got my tickets. Hubby will only go once though :p He's not as big a fan as I am.

Kay-Larr

LOL [member="Mantic Dorn"] !! Cracking the whip on me, are ya? Good thing you are not my Master ;)

I have no desk either :p I post on my phone ;)

And yes I will enjoy the month long break from work :D Thank you!

Kay-Larr

I will [member="Darth Erebos"] :) I'll be touring in my own area and having fun, maybe do some skiing too! Fingers crossed for a white Christmas. They say we have a slim chance :)

Kay-Larr

[member="Darth Erebos"] I live in Canada, but the western ocean part. People expect that we get a lot of snow, but sadly not. We plan on moving to the east coast in a couple of years and then I'll get more snow :) Iceland looks gorgeous from the air. I fly over it every couple of years.

[member="Ultimatum"] [member="Faith Balor-Organa"] Real life first, I know. And I still have lots to do before the in-laws get here in a week. But it'll be moments like these when I'm putting the little one to sleep, that I'll be able to do a bit of catching up ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom