Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Home Wasn't Ever Farr

universe entire with-you

BvwQN4I.png
Efret nodded, her joking nature giving way to seriousness. "Life has a way of calling us to stations we once thought we wanted no part of," she mused, recalling what Val had just shared about once being the lead librarian at this temple.

The sentiment applied to Master Farr herself too. There had been many times during her training where she had sworn she would always work with others, if not mainly for the practicality of it. But here she was, an archeologist who preferred to explore the galaxy by herself. Independence and self-accommodation had become two very important facets to her life, but now she was remembering the benefits of interdependence.

Which in turn reminded her.

"This was very fun, Val. Thank you for the tour, and training. I must return to Coruscant." Most Jedi had probably stayed there after the meeting in the Grand Hall. That'd make it easy to find a volunteer for her next excursion hopefully. "Do you want to come with me?"

VAF2lJa.png

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Factory Link | Wedding Ring
Weapons: Lightsabers

"It sure does, and I'm glad it's the case. New experiences can be enlightening, hm?" She chuckled and turned around one more time to look at the archives. She'd be back here, sooner rather than later, but there was something special about showing it to a friend. Someone who she could share some of its history with.

A history close to her heart.

Efret's voice drew Valery back around with a smile and reminded her — she still had work back on Coruscant, "It was a pleasure to show you around, and I enjoyed the training." She stepped closer and seemed rather happy about the day, "I'll join you as well. Maybe I can help out a little, hm?"

(Final post!)
Efret Farr Efret Farr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom