Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Populate Horsemen of the Apocalypse | Dark Side Elite | DE Populate of Ord Mantell

DSE-header-1.png

Aphon Aphon 's hand slid onto the hilt of his saber as chaos erupted, but he remained cold and steady. In contrast, the ignition of Sinestra Sinestra 's crimson saber was the first in a sequence as she attempted to freeze Lord Ayra in place. The attempt was deflected by Lord Ayra's own Force powers. Next, both Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker and Alicia Drey Alicia Drey 's sabers lit up the room in shades of red and… green? Vorm raised an eyebrow as he took a step back, feeling a bit confused. He'll investigate later. Things were unfolding quickly in this stone hall on Bogan. He knew when to talk and when to intervene – resolving tensions wasn't his job.

The looping growl of the three idling sabers filled the room with fragile tension; Amena Kader Amena Kader , Prowler Prowler and Alicia all spoke quickly, everyone understanding the escalation of events, all of them planting their feet both literally and figuratively – well, only figuratively, in the case of Prowler. Accusations rained down on Lord Ayra. Then the latest arrival, Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok added his own weirdly phrased thoughts to the equation, ultimately doubling down on Prowler's idea of melding all of their minds. Instinctively, Vorm took another step back, now being the furthest one from the table. Shaking his head, the burly man said:
– No, I hate that shit. Can I sit this one out? – Once more reaching into his backpack, Vorm fiddles with its contents until he finally finds his pack of cigarettes.

Sinestra kept her hand extended, continuing to exert pressure upon the Sith Lord's shield, wary of allowing her to snatch the initiative. Meanwhile, Sunwalker had drawn his own... green blade further thickening the tension that seemed to suffocate the open chamber. The Inquisitor, naturally, was the first one to ask the questions; she had stayed her hand, remaining cold-blooded as a snake. The seer's gaze remained fixed on the elusive figure of the Sith, though she listened intently to the discourse unfolding among the Elite.

" I would dare question the Emperor on this topic. Especially after what I have just heard and saw of you. This Empire is not built on blind faith, zealots and sycophant's. Those alone do not form empires. Go ahead! Report me to the Emperor. I will assume full responsibility and potential punishment, IF I am wrong. But if I am right..." Prowler paused and looked around the room at the other members of the darkside elite and somewhere on his shadowy figure, in the void of his visage, a wicked smile slowly grew wider and wider.

" What do you all think? Eh?" He asked the room.

"Mind your words, Prowler." Sinestra warned, his words were threading a thin line; whether it was his subtle dissent or her own fear of the Emperor's fallibility being true echoing in his words, she couldn't be certain. Regardless, the Inquisitor and the Shadow's sober coldness washed over her, cooling the magma of fury searing through her veins. If Lord Ayra was indeed a traitor, this would be her gambit of the century but if she was not - as she claimed - then ridding the Emperor of a prized asset was the Elite's own gambit of the century.

The fear of the Emperor's reprisal and the unsettling notion of diverging from her prophetic visions bore heavily upon the seer's shoulders. Prowler's proposition was rational, sound in a chamber brimming with friction and enmity.

She lowered her extended, but her blade remained ignited. "He is right—disengage your blade and meld your mind with us." Sinestra said, stealing a wary glance at Dralidok. She harbored reservations about sharing the mental space of a mad man.

Vorm Vorm Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin Aphon Aphon Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker Amena Kader Amena Kader Prowler Prowler Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok

Tags: Sinestra Sinestra Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin Aphon Aphon Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker Amena Kader Amena Kader Prowler Prowler Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok

Darth Ayra narrowed her gaze as Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok appeared from the darkness. With every passing second it felt like more of these maniacs, or freaks were climbing out of the stone to present clear and obvious danger to her perfection. As the Seer Sinestra Sinestra made her declaration, and through the Force, Ayra was guided to thumb the ignition button of her Lightsaber. As the blade deactivated she felt the fine line beginning to wobble, and the path ahead blurred for the first time. In the ethereal realm one could only navigate the road with the best tools they equipped. For much of her life now she had honed her abilities and mastered the Force which give her insight or knowledge on a plethora of things that even these freaks did not know.

But then Ayra had not been long practiced in the subtle arts of the dark side since she had been freed by Operation Absolution. Had she miscalculated this meeting? Had she truly underestimated the Dark Side Elite? In her arrogance and conceit had Ayra truly believed that she could bend the whims and machinations of these mad men to her side? As the Sith Lord lowered herself to kneel, bowing her head in reverence to the dark side, Ayra gave herself to the Force.

As a Sith Ayra had sought to surrender herself to the dark side completely, and in turn, make it her property. Now she was at the whim of a group that were set to destroy her if they discovered the truth. There was some irony in that. So Ayra closed her eyes, submersed herself into the Force and allowed the Dark Side Elite to meld with her mind . . .

A band of flashing images that were memories flowed through the minds of those who entered the Mind Meld. The following narration describes these images as the Dark Side Elite search for the truth:
DESTRUCTION!

The Jedi Temple on Coruscant is aflame. Skyscrapers, rocks and stone fall as a Star Destroyer bombards the city. The flag of the One Sith rises to replace the decadent Republic, and on that day, Ella Nova knew that this was beginning of the end. For ten years I fought them but to no avail. I lost the war, and in my hubris, I went looking for Him.

THE ONE SITH REIGNS SUPREME!
A dark room filled with chains and the smell of damp walls chipped with mould fills the senses. I hung here at the whims of Darth Carnifex for seven-hundred and ninety-four days. He tortured me. Not for information, or knowledge about his enemies. Carnifex already knew everything that he needed to defeat the Jedi Order and their disgusting Galactic Republic. He had won great victories over them in his conquest to avenge the defeat on Dac, and now he had me to bathe in his cruelty. The Knight of the Old Republic, who had ventured into occupied One Sith territories, to find Him and bring Him down.

But I lost.

I was never saved. I died in that cell. Spent.

Gone.

THE RULE OF TWO!
I watched the One Sith tear each other apart with infighting and internal strife. They had destroyed the Republic. Defeated the Jedi. Now, in their own hubris, they turned on each other to rule the Galaxy. Did they not realise that the Jedi still persisted to exist? That their civil war only gave them permission to live? It was ironic that it happened back on Coruscant where everything had gone bad. The mysterious figurehead of their Order- the Dark Lord of the Sith- has been killed by the Jedi who he turned to the dark side. Pandeima had stepped forward to take the mantle, but I sunk a blade into her back.

The Apprentice surpassed the Master, and the true work could begin.

Only two there should be. A Master, and an Apprentice. One to covet power, and the other to crave it. As Bane decreed all those centuries ago.

One vision. One purpose. One rule. These were what brought the One Sith together. But they had failed. Out of the Republic the Jedi formed the Galactic Alliance. The power of the dark side has been diluted by the many.

It must change.

THE NEW SITH ORDER!
I serve a new Master now. He is called Darth Solipsis, and as I slept in that cryochamber, he waged a war that nearly ended the Jedi. In the twenty-year wake of the Second Great Hyperspace War I found myself traversing the Galaxy once again a member of a Sith Order. These 'new' Sith are a blend and mixture of the different ideologies that almost saw the fulfilment of the promise. We traverse the Galaxy in a pairing, as Bane taught us, but instead of two we are many. We walk as Master and Apprentice. Separate and split across the stars in service of the Sith'ari. There are many candidates I have found to take my side. I will take my time before I pick one of them for Apprenticeship.

As Krayt taught us we are united under one vision. One purpose. One rule. Our goal is to influence the other galactic powers and organisations across the Galaxy. This fits in well with my previous work before I was attacked on Sojourn. Freed by this Solipsis' I am able to continue like before. But it is a brand new age. The associates, businesses, organisations and even the Sith that I once worked with over fifty years ago are long gone. I must begin again. In conjunction with the orders of this self-proclaimed Sith'ari my work will be inadmissible.

After all, it was by his order that I bring the weak under my control, and where better to begin my work than in this Empire of the Lost, with the Imperial Remnants who did not answer Ignacious Korvan's call?

TRAITOR!
I am flying back to the Tython system to meet with this Dark Side Elite. My message will make my work on Bogan inadmissible to Kilran and his Council. It was difficult to secure a meeting with this organisation. They do not like outsiders, or those unaffiliated with themselves. They only serve Solipsis. Kader is among them, supposedly. I remember that operation on Ord Cantrell and her threat. I must be careful with these maniacs.

I will show them the file that I recorded during Kilran's inauguration. To show them that as Staff Director of the New Imperial Security Bureau I can provide them with information that the Dark Empire's Bureau cannot. The audio file should be enough to demonstrate this, but what Emperor will they see that I have betrayed? Fossk, or Kilran? Sith'ari or false pretender? It was by the order of their Sith'ari that his 'new' Sith should begin influencing the other organisations of the Galaxy, so surely my work in the Empire of the Lost will be inadmissible to them? Won't they see that I am where I am in service to Solipsis?

That I am following his orders?

The lies that I have told Kilran and his Moffs about the Dark Side Elite, Tsis'Kaar and my directives as Staff Director have been well obfuscated. By bringing the Dark Side Elite to my side I will not use them to serve the interests of the Empire of the Lost. This is not the way of the dark side. As if I would serve the 'eggman'.

No . . . I need these organisations to serve my work elsewhere. I have woven myself into the tapestry of the Sith'ari and in his path I work towards the destruction of the Jedi. But above them I will have my revenge against Carnifex first. I hear he lingers in the void but in the
Barahunde I will gain a glimpse of him once more.

When my work is almost finished I will have these maniacs and freaks on Bogan on my side as well as the Tsis'Kaar. Together we will destroy Carnifex, and revenge shall be . . .

"Mine..."
Darth Ayra whispered as she opened her eyes and severed the connection of the Mind Meld. A hand falls forward to stop herself from toppling over, and now weakened, she exists only at the mercy of the Dark Side Elite.

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

OF THE HORSEMEN AND THE HERETICS
~what do you know about God?~

GEAR: in bio
TAG: Alicia Drey Alicia Drey | Amena Kader Amena Kader | Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin | Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker | Prowler Prowler | Sahar Sahar | Sinestra Sinestra | Vorm Vorm

qXu9Rp6.png

STONE CITIES, BOGAN

"You are flying too close to the sun, pretty one."

Kilran, the Mecetti and the Moffs, the Marr and Strosius, the Sal-Soren, Sularen, Korvan's loyalists, the Trade Federation, Vinaze and Tirall, the Knights of Ren, Little Barran and his Khanate, Big Barran and his Protectorate, Caedes and Carnifex, Maliphant and his Hounds, the Sith'ari's chosen. There is opportunistic, and there is overplaying your card.

A person who lies as a habit bounds to deceive even their closest confidant. Their truth is not in their words, nor even their mind, but in their scent. Scent of fear, scent of treachery.

A person of the above's strature all has their ways to discern those scents. We did.

"The power and mind you've been blessed with have only led you to a path of hubris."

I showed Alicia Drey Alicia Drey , and those who opened their minds to us, pieces of the past. Maybe not Vorm Vorm , the big guy is not fond of complex sensations. Yet I still fixate my eyes on him to invite him into the mind-meld.

Fire and blood, a massacre of an Imperial facility, sanguine fluids and organs trailing from the facility's gate to a chamber. A torture chamber. A young Malva'ikh standing tall with a white saber and a crimson-painted Imperial Knight armor.

"Secrets are meant to be disclosed, my lady."

Another torture chamber, yet Malva'ikh was the one who's tied up in a device. Blades and needles everywhere, hanging, scattered, piercing meat and bones of young Malva'ikh. Questions bombarding the poor fellow, of the massacre and what's behind it. A secret. Yet the blades does nothing to Malva'ikh but delight. The poor fellow wasn’t him, but his capturers. Every inch the blade pierced was welcomed with nothing but delirous laughter. Over and over until Malva'ikh was bored, up to the next sport. Then his pale skin purpled, the Dark Side in his veins, subsconcious rage taking over his body for a mere minute. Another facility bites the dust.

"Are you willing to pay the iron price to keep a secret a secret?"

If their minds are still melded, they would be able to see an imagery of Malva'ikh and the Sith'ari, the Scourge of Everon on his knee, kissing the Dark Lord's hand. The iron price.

Then I let go. I don't have to announce my judgment for the whole ordeal. My judgement is clear. It's irrelevant whether Lady Ayra is loyal to the Sith'ari or not at the moment. Her allegiance shifts like a chameleon, and in this galaxy lizards get butchered. What matters is the Sith'ari and his design has use for her at the moment, and it's our responsibility to maintain our margin in the bargain and cut every possibility of losses on our end. Perhaps, a handler agreement could be arranged to guarantee everything.

Oh how wonderful will it be, witnessing the pretty lady's erotic rampage from an inch distance.

So I throw the question back to the crowd.

"Interesting, eh?"

qXu9Rp6.png

Last edited:

The life of Darth Ayra surged through the fortified barriers guarding Sinestra's mind like an unstoppable torrent that had forged the Sith Lord's path. Visions of the past unfolded before her eyes, intertwined with glimpses of the future—a tapestry woven from threads of suffering and relief, regret and satisfaction, failure and success. Each fragment served to shape and sharpen a dagger thirsty for the blood of one man.

And then, from the deluge of Ayra's life, came the crashing tide of crimson that were the pieces of the Nephilim's life. Within the sanguine fragments of his consciousness, she bore witness to the torment of a tortured soul and the depravity of a remorseless tormentor: the twisted duality of Malva'ikh Dralidok's existence. The madman who knelt before the Dark Lord, only to ascend as the Scourge of Everon.

"Interesting, eh?"

Sinestra staggered backward, her mind reeling from the intense psychic meld. Sweat beaded on her brow, her body trembling with the aftershocks of the experience. The haunting images of both the Nephilim and the Sith's lives continued to flicker at the edges of her vision, refusing to fade despite her efforts to push them away. With a grimace, she squeezed her eyes shut, willing herself to banish the memories from the forefront of her mind. But deep down, she knew that the imprint of the meld had left a lasting mark on her psyche, a shadow that would linger long after the visions had faded.

"Too interesting..." she murmured, then steadied her pose and breathing, "You have unraveled much before us, Lord Ayra. We are not above--" the seer glanced at the Nephilim, she echoed much of his views on the Sith that had been conveyed through the meld, "--clemency..." she added finally, after struggling to find the right word.

"... when it serves our Emperor's designs." the authority in her voice masked the underlying uncertainty that still remained. The enigma that was Lord Ayra may never be solved, for all Sinestra knew, but its mystery already unraveled a fear that shook her to the core -- fear that the Emperor may not be infallible.

DSE-header-1.png

While the others melded their minds to reveal the present Sith Lord’s true intentions, Vorm turned around and took a walk outside to make himself useful in a different way. He picks up his backpack and holds it by its frayed straps. As he steps outside, he once again looks up at the stars, catching glimpses of the turbulent disturbances in the Force echoing from within the building behind him. Let the more psychically gifted members of the group deal with this. He may be less useful now, but time will come when they’ll understand his uses.

Standing in the doorway, he puts down his bag, picks out the decapitated head of the Ithorian, and extends his arm to take a better look at it. The sight is morbid; its eyestalks have already thawed and dangle softly. Its eyes have already dissolved into a goop that is now dripping on the stone temple steps. The soft tissue has also parted at certain spots, revealing glimpses of the partly-cybernetized brain within. Vorm sighs, then casually winds up the head and smashes it into the wall once, twice, and five more times. The heavy banging travels through the structure in the form of subtle vibrations, but soon, it’s done. He crouches. A pile of mushy flesh and metallic debris lies now at the foot of the wall, from which Vorm pilfers the hopefully intact chip.

Holding the wet chip in between his thumb and index finger, he returns to the group that has now seemingly concluded their investigation of Lord Ayra’s true intentions. Vorm looks at the others, wipes the device on his poncho, then steps forth to place the chip on the table.
- So... we all set? - Vorm looks down at the kneeling Sith Lord, then back at the others. - Where do we go first? - He flicks residual meat from his fingertips on the floor.

Last edited:
VVVDHjr.png

qXu9Rp6.png

Tags: Vorm Vorm Sinestra Sinestra Alicia Drey Alicia Drey Aphon Aphon Sahar Sahar Amena Kader Amena Kader Prowler Prowler Aphon Aphon Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin

DSE-header-1.png

Kaleb was ready to strike with his green saber activated. He stood at the flank of the mysterious woman that oozed darkness from her. Kaleb didn't dare make another move, not unless an order given by the Mirialan. Though with the eyes on him as they saw a green blade. Many of them didn't realize that Kaleb hadn't had a chance to fully bleed his crystal. His mind probed, his body constantly tortured at the whim. He would seem out of sorts with the emerald blade of a Jedi within the hands of a newly made Dark Side Elite. There was no time for explanations, nor for the initiation that was the bleeding process for one's Kyber Crystal. Still he stood vigilant ready to cut off the escape of no doubt who he saw as a Sith Lord.

Just as the Elite would react in kind. There was nowhere for this mysterious woman to run to. Still, if she thought that she would infiltrate what is the Emperor's Dark Jedi so easily, she would be mistaken. Kaleb raised his saber up, ready to make a move. His legs shook as he heard Sinestra speak of melding minds. A darkness would creep over Kaleb before he felt the same darkness take hold of him. In this void he could feel all the minds of the Dark Side Elite, all of them not separate but working in one mind, one will that answered above all else. He could feel himself overwhelmed as he saw memories, thoughts, the inside of the Sith Lord. It was dark, all consuming. It threatened to pull him in further. Would this be his fate through the Stygian Codex? Would he become a shroud of darkness that was ever endless? So much in an instant, instinctively he tried to pull away, before he felt a force keep him in place. He couldn't avert his mind to the bombardment of information. He wanted to scream, to tear his own mind apart.

He struggled to make any sense of it all. Some of what he did make out was that the intentions were ancient. A plan carried out once more. He found himself finally able to breathe. The intense reaction of such a first experience made him collapse to all fours. He started to cough, his lungs struggling to breathe. He slowly stood up, almost staggering. His green blade extinguished as he tried to process the overwhelming information deep within his mind. He hoped that it didn't happen again, or at the very least would lessen with time.

Regaining his composure, he stood at the ready. His blade ready to be ignited before to his surprise, Sinestra wished to offer clemency to this Sith Lord. Kaleb raised an eyebrow, for he thought that such ideas were unwise. Still, he dare not question the will of this woman, for now he stood as a new initate of the Dark Side Elite, with his green blade it appeared as if he seemed to be the runt of the pack thus far. Hearing Vorm speak did Kaleb too ask the same question in between moments of catching his breath. "Yeah... Where do we go from here?" He asked as he still struggled to comprehend what he had witnessed.

"Mind your words, Prowler."
The warning cut through the tension in the air like a blade. Sharp enough to cause the Filar-Nitzan to pull back and shoot a look at the Emperors Seer. If there was anyone in the room that could threaten and use the reputation of the Sith'ari, it was her. Even now Prowler could imagine how the Emperor may be able to peer through the womans eyes and observe this scene. The powers of the man were unknown and by proxy...So were Sinestra's. Heeding the rebuke, Prowlers gaseous form visually shrank in size and changed color in its entirety. It shifted from a colorless black and into a shade of dark blue and purple. More and more his form seemed to implode on itself, in till all that was left was a blue and purple ball of smoke about the size of a Hutt-Ball.

Retreating back in a wisp of speed. Prowler found comfort next to Vorm Vorm of all people in the room. The brute had wisdom that needed now to be expressed and it showed enough for Prowler to take notice and follow suit. Ive said enough...for now. He brooded and took up residence floating near Vorms shoulder.

" Maybe I should be more like you." he whispered to the Mutant in a tone that suggested admiration.

"He is right—disengage your blade and meld your mind with us."
Hearing this brought a metaphysical smile on Prowlers mind but as for the meld itself, He did not partake in the action. Instead he shut himself off from detection by focusing on shrinking his very force presence down to the size of a molecule. He valued his privacy far too much to share his thoughts with people he was just beginning to know. Even if he did suggest the Force Meld, He was willing to live with whatever hypocrisy that may come with his suggestion and actions.

Instead he observed the group as they got to the bottom of this shady business and when all was said and done. Prowler squinted to himself and addressed Alicia Drey Alicia Drey without looking in her direction. " I owe you an apology, My lady. Whatever I suspected of you was wrong. May you find solace in my words and...future actions by your side." He said slowly and deliberately.

Indeed what was there to move onto next.

Where would they go from here?

Tags: Vorm Vorm Kaleb Sunwalker Kaleb Sunwalker Sinestra Sinestra Aphon Aphon Sahar Sahar Amena Kader Amena Kader Prowler Prowler Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin

When it serves the Emperor's designs.

Another hand reached out in front of Darth Ayra and with a great struggle the Sith Lord used it to begin slowly rising to her feet. Her mind had been a sunless space before this encounter with the Dark Side Elite but now it was aflame. Even as she found the strength to stand back up- after falling over from the exertion of the Mind Meld- Ayra could felt every fibre of her body as if it had just been torn apart like Malva'ikh Dralidok Malva'ikh Dralidok had been in his turn to the dark side. She wanted to vomit but her ego would not allow herself to lament anymore.

At the hands of these maniacs and freaks she had been humiliated enough. Her mission had been achieved here. All the work in the Empire of the Lost was now inadmissible to the Emperor and his minions. In Darth Vinaze Darth Vinaze and the New Sith Order she had shared her position during after the Tribunal and now, here on Bogan, the other side in the form of the Dark Side Elite knew the same thing: that Darth Ayra was their spy in this fake imitation of the Empire. That her influence was being spread according to their design, and now they would use it for their own machinations, as intended.

Now everything that would be done was in service to them. From turning the likes of Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti into her apprentice to the manipulation of Velran Kilran Velran Kilran and his Empire through to her deals with Darth Malum of House Marr Darth Malum of House Marr and his Tsis'Kaar. If they had discovered these things without her being forthcoming then her betrayal would have been obvious. It would have made Ayra a target of all of them. But if these things were done in pursuit of the Sith'ari then these acts of betrayal were not seditious in nature but of use to the Grand Plan. Now the machinations of Ayra were in service to the Dark Empire. They were now set to co-operate and meld their own designs together to wreck havoc across the stars.

But at a supreme cost. They now knew of her ulterior motives. That this meeting in the Stone Cities was to court their attention in the prelude to a campaign to tear down Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex and accomplish her revenge. But wasn't it said that hiding in plain sight was a superior disguise?

"I live to serve the Sith'ari..." Ayra managed to usher as she stood up. A pair of trembling hands took the folds of her hood and lifted it above her head. It took every ounce of discipline, training and determination not to keel back over.

Turning around Ayra staggered back down the hallway that had led into the meeting. Dark, eerie and foreboding the darkness seemed to swallow the Sith Lord up the further she managed to make her way back up the hall, and in a few precious moments it was like she was never there. Disappearing from view (and in the Force) the Phantom Menace was gone.

Forever scarred by the band of freaks whom served Darth Solipsis Darth Solipsis .

Last post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom