Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Reply Hunt for Scum and Villainy

Xula Gan sat this evening as usual these days in his VIP area of the nightclub "Pink Stars" in the capital of Deservo and watched the dancers at the stage. The Tion Hegemony was notorious for the racism of its people, but the spaceport was cosmopolitan and the Falleen provided the hypocritical humans with the more exotic "dancers" they crave.
As lieutenant for the Vigo of the Black Sun of this sector, he was a made man. Nobody of the lesser syndicates and the corrupt police force dared to touch him and interfere with his business. Who tried got a free flight without ornithopter from the rocky spires of the city or was dumped into the swamps.

So Xula Gan was not really alarmed as a curious newcomer entered the nightclub. A small, slender Mandalorian. Not a human for sure, but an alien with head tentacles or ears? Hard to say. The way it walks, suggested a female person, as the professional trader in flesh asumed. He would certainly find clients or this one, regardless how the face under the T-visor helmet looked.

The stranger looked around, ignored the hateful stares of local racists and people who did not like Mandalorians, and finally headed to his VIP-area.
Splendid, the Fallen thought, and his reptilian skin turned red, as he spread his pheromones no female even from most alien races could resist.
Arrogantly, he waved to his two Houk bodyguards to let the Mandalorian through.

"Open skies, cute Mando!", he jovially said with broad smile of a womanizer, certain his "charm" would make this small girl his slave like so many times before.

The small Mandalorian stand between the hulking Houks and laid a round device on the table before Xula Gan. A hologram appeared above it and showed a sleek frigate.
"What the ...?", the Falleen started, irritated.

The Mandalorian spoke. Even distorted by the helmet speakers it was a cute, young voice, alone worth much cash in the undervine" influencer" market at the holonet.

"This is the Griefer of the Blood Corsairs. As you supervised the resupply for the corsair ships of the Black Sun years ago, you had close contact to the crew.
I want names, dossiers and footage!"

His pheromones didn't work! Why? Then he realized: The armor was environment sealed. These Mando knew somehow the closely guarded secret of the Falleen noble class!
"You ... you do not understand who I am, do you?" He grew angry and regained his arrogance.

Another hole-device was laid on the table. This time, Xula Gans face appeared ... with a bounty mark below it.

"I know exactly who are. What you are. Talk or I am bringing you in. Cold."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom