Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunter becomes Hunted

"You'd best not have, anywhere you go I will follow or bring you back from."

She promised him, drawing close. There were still a few portals to the Netherworld after all. Kept largely quiet and rigidly controlled, but she still had contacts, and was very good at getting places people did not want her. If she was in pursuit of her Viyi'ee, no blue-boys or Sith were going to stop her.

"Ksst, smudger."

She chided him as he kissed her faceplate. Removing it and magclipping it to her belt, she rose up on her toes, lips finding his. Partially because there would never be a time when she did not want to kiss him, and partially because the physical contact and intimacy made it easier to funnel energy to him through their Bond as well as applying a little force healing of her own.

She'd not had to expend much energy through the Force, really the fire was about all she'd done, most of the rest had simply been her natural physical abilities and training with a little touch of augmentation. She could afford to give him her reserves. He'd been more than bait, he'd basically fought a terentatek hand to hand. Drahr versus Terentatek. Drahr had won, but not unscathed, and this was largely because as always, he'd acted to protect her, so yes, she could spare energy for him.

The little droids meanwhile had been busily doing their jobs. When the last one was registered by the sphere as back in it's allotted space, the sphere resealed with a barely perceptible ding.

She turned slightly, still pressed against him to eye the corpse.

"Are we butchering it here, or throwing it in storage on the ship?"

Do I have to be up to my elbows in guts, or do we get to pay someone else to process it?

[member="Draco Vereen"]

"We are gonna flash-freeze it and put it in cold storage to take to someone who knows how to do what we want to with it. The Aliit'buir here doesn't want it on his world and I doubt he wants the blood and guts left here either. Easier just to let someone else process it unless you want to do it yourself." I said with a smile, accepting her presence and her assistance through the Force. I wouldn't say I had beaten the beast, I would say we had killed it together, for what team, or couple did not share each victory equally. As far as I was concerned my star bird had killed it and I had kept it busy to protect her, as I always would. Drahr and Starbird forever together, one fueling the fires, the other keeping them warm in the cold of night. We needed each other equally, and without the other life would only be existence, not truly living.

"Blood and gore isn't a good look for you." I said with a look of disgust flashing across my face, before I turned and winked at her. "Besides, I don't wanna dig around through its insides any more than you do."

I released her and clicked a few buttons on the holo-display of my control panel calling the ship and a few Hunter Probes armed with Cyro-ban guns to assist us. "Let me grab my weapons and we can get out of here. I'll send a message to the Buir, letting him know we killed it and took the corpse off world to dispose of."

[member="Chiasa Vereen"]

"I do not want to, but I would in fact look fantastic covered in blood and gore thank you, I could start a new trend."

Two fingers wiped a bit of blood off of him from his attacks on the beast and transferred the gore into two neat lines below her eyes.

"Warrior chic."

She added haughtily, raising her chin, before flashing him a grin and a wink of her own. She'd been going to have to wash anyway, between exertion and ignored but present fear, she had sweated a little on this hunt.

"This sounds like a very good plan though."

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom