Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I could use prayers and warm fuzzy thoughts but not just for myself

So right now, I personally am in the hospital with complications from surgery. But that's not what this post is about.

Last night I got some pretty horrible news. My parents were on vacation in Hawaii celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. Things had been going great for them. Except last night, my parents went swimming and an accident happened. My mom ended up pushed underwater by a wave a couple times. She isn't the best swimmer and got a lot of water in her nose/lungs. So with my dad's help she made it to shore.

She was talking and fine until after she sat down with the EMT. He only was talking to her for about five seconds when she collapsed with no pulse. They did their best to revive her on the way to the hospital. Right now, she is in the hospital in Hawaii on life support. The docs have said if she is going to wake up at all, it will be in the next 24-48 hours ..... If she doesn't, well I think you guys know where this is going.

Anyway, my mom could very much use your prayers, or warm fuzzy thoughts if you aren't the prayer type. Her name is Virginia. So please if you are the type to pray, please add my mother to your prayers and maybe me too if you have room.

I don't know how things are going to go in the next few days/weeks. We'll see what happens. I may not be around much or I may choose to bury myself in RPs to escape what is happening. And thank you guys, in advance for your prayers and warm fuzzy thoughts sent our way.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] - @ anyone else I rp with (I don't feel like looking up the names right now)

Update: Make sure to read this post as it updates the situation and all that has happened since I first posted.

* hugs [member="Coryth Elaris"] super extra tight *

Damn. So sorry to hear this, dear. You and your mum will be in my thoughts. * sends lots of fuzzy ones * Good luck to her. Really hope she wakes up.

If you wanna talk, I'll always be there to listen and stuff. * hugs some more *

Jordan Achilles

I was once a kid, now I'm half shadow, half man
[member="Coryth Elaris"]
I know how it feels when someone you love, is in danger. Look, no matter what happens she will always be in your thoughts and heart..she will never leave you. Despite that, I will still pray for her..because I don't want what happened to me happen to you. She will always be in my prayers, or for the most part when I actually remember between school work.
Anyways, stay strong and hope for the best.
Coryth Elaris said:
@ anyone else I rp with (I don't feel like looking up the names right now)
I should rp with your sometime but here is not the place to discuss it

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

I have not had the pleasure of interacting with you on here yet, but I wanted you to know you, your family, and especially your mother, are most definitely going to be added into my thoughts and prayers.

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

I'm so sorry to hear this! All my positive prayers are coming your way!

Never give up hope. I know its just a phrase but the power of positive emotions should never be underestimated. Hold strong. Hold Fast.

Hang in there.

Akio Diachi

For it was All but a Dream
I'll pray for you. I'm sorry that this is happening, I totally understand what it feels like to risk loosing your Mom, I truly can sympathize. I will keep praying and hoping for the best for y'all. Keep us updated please.

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Praying for a miracle! That was all I could do when my 3 year old fell out of the window this past summer. We got a miracle, and nothing is wrong with her. Praying you and your family get yours too!

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Coryth Elaris"] You and your family are in my thoughts now and everything I believe that exists in this world for hope and faith are going to you right now.

I for one have faith that things will be ok - be strong right now with your family and know we are here for you in any way you need us.

xx

Well guys ... I wish .. I wish I had better news. My dad just called. The doctors did everything, everything they could. The damage was just already done. My mom passed away just a little while ago. Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers, truly thank you. I don't ... I don't really know what's going to happen from here. So we'll just have to see. I love you all. Make sure your loved ones know how much you care, you never know what's going to happen or what day will be their last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom