Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I could use prayers and warm fuzzy thoughts but not just for myself

Nima Tann

Master of Her Own Destiny
[member="Coryth Elaris"]

So sorry to hear that.

But remember, loved ones never die... they always live in our memories, our hearts. As long as we think about them, they continue to exist, they live with us as we go through phases, and guide us along the way.

Your mother will always be there with you, like always.

:(

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

So sorry, dear. All my thoughts are with you and your dad.

* hugs *

Nima Tann said:
But remember, loved ones never die... they always live in our memories, our hearts. As long as we think about them, they continue to exist, they live with us as we go through phases, and guide us along the way. Your mother will always be there with you, like always.

I'd like to second that.

I... I'm sorry, I... I don't know how to feel right now, I've lost relatives before, but to lose your mom, especially so suddenly right after things got better after all you've suffered, I just... I don't know what to say. All I can say, I guess is... I'm here for you. It's not much. My company hasn't ever meant much to people, lol. But... I'll try. I just hope that some things get better at least... We're all here for you. Always will be.

While we've never RPed, I'll be praying for you and your mother. I wish you good luck. I hope everything is all right, don't worry about the forum or anything right now. It wont be leaving. So again, I wish you and your mother good luck.

[member="Coryth Elaris"]

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Coryth Elaris"] Words can't be said that haven't been said here already. Please use the love of your family to stay strong together, and keep your mother where she truly belongs now and always; in your heart, and you will be alright. It will take as long as it takes initially, but you WILL be alright.

I speak from experience of losing a parent at a young age so if I can help process your thoughts or feelings, please feel free to contact me.

Love to you at this truly unforgiving time.

xx

Thank you everyone, for the kind words and sympathies. I appreciate it more than you know. As I said on skype earlier, if it was not for chatting with the folks I have gotten close to on SWRP I'd not be keeping it together in any way at this point. You guys help more than you'll ever know. Thank you folks, truly. You are all so sweet and kind.

[member="Pavor Clauditis"] | [member="Darth Vizios"] | [member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"] | [member="Natoline Kerrigan"] | [member="Braith Achlys"] | [member="Corvus Raaf"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Barrien Siegfried"]

[member="Connor Harrison"] - Would you mind sending me your skype in a pm? I would love to talk. This isn't something I have really gone through and really don't know how to handle it. I've lost close friends but never a family member I was so close to and certainly not a parent.

I absolutely need you guys right now. Which is why I'm here online, chatting and crying and the like. My family well ... they are all over 4 hours away from me and for the most part I'm on my own until my father makes arrangements to bring my mother home. And well I'm still stuck in the hospital so you guys kinda have been my surrogate family through bad times and good for the last two years. So, I most certainly need you guys. It's the skype chats and private message conversations on the site that are helping me through right now, keeping me sane. And so far, you guys are taking wonderful care of me, and being so supportive. Thank you, truly.

[member="Darth Hauntruss"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom