Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I LIIIIIIVE!

Hey Guys!

Guess how long I've been gone.... that's right, a year and some odd months. But, I got a wild hair and wanted to come back, so here I am!

Cecily will return as my main. I am hoping someone can update me on all the goings on that have happened since I left and maybe some people would like to plot together? :D

YAY!

skin, bone, and arrogance
Welcome back! We were just discussing some of our old Republic Senate shenanigans the other day -- I guess it's true what they say about speaking of the devil ;)

Perhaps we'll cross paths in-character. What an enjoyable reunion that would be.

claire+underwood+gif.gif

[member="Garith Darkhold"] [member="Darth Metus"] [member="Tmoxin Temi"] [member="Kyrel Ren"]
Thank you all for the warm welcome (back)! Im so happy to see so many new and old faces!

[member="Aurelia Volcata"]
SQUEE! YES ABSOLUTELY!

[member="Jamie Pyne"]
Le gasp! A new Queen!? We should definitely role play so Cecily can pay tribute.

[member="Faith Organa"]
She arguably could if the spot is open since she leads House Demici, but since her mother died she also has a responsibility on Naboo to Dee'ja Peak.

[member="Darth Carnifex"]
NEVERRRR! Also *cuddles* hello dear

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom