Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back!

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
So, uh, I didn't exactly plan to come back when life got busy. School, work, etc etc. Things got crazy, as they often do. Surprisingly, it's been a year.

But hey. Here I am. Internet crack, and all. What's up?

[member="Qae Shena"]

Eh... had a laptop stolen from me at gunpoint, landlord die, and I'm currently on a World of Warcraft kick now that Warlords of Draenor is out xD I'd say now they are good, but they got bad multiple times. I couldn't think of a stable character here either @_@

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
You're still switching chars? Part of me isn't surprised. :p

The rest sucks, though. I feel you. It's been a crazy couple weeks here too.

Yeah, well, I DID break a few barriers while making a few characters xD For example, this character is one of the first females I made here, and I made her on a Drakengard kick xD got the flower in her skull approved in the Codex and all, but I lost my muse for her

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Qae Shena"]

There was a Skype hijinks a few months back - 'If your character was another race, who would they be?' This one stuck. Velok came perilously close to being Morgan Freeman.

On the note of hijinks... I wonder how OP we as writers can be in a fictional world, cause for kark's sake, I fight like "a Final Fantasy character stuck in a fighting game" on Skype with any character I'm using... and it's karkin' epic nearly every time cause like a Final Fantasy character, I believe in the art of massive combinations xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom