Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back!

Qae Shena

Super Shaper Puppy!
[member="Charlotte Homura"]

Qae is a glorified Street Fighter character on nine kinds of overpowered crack, so it's k. Not like it matters. It's about finding a decent story more than the abilities. The fact that others Masters level buildings and Qae channels Force Valor is irrelevant.

[member="Qae Shena"] Well, I was thinking, why not make a RP in which we could show our true fighting potential as writers. But if I did that, I'd probably have a group of 3 characters for it representing my style changing xD

Yeah, that does sound a little odd, cause even though I like a good story, I pursue an epic duel where the fight keeps changing style and tactics over and over lately xD So I'm kinda the opposite since I am at a loss for good ideas

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
[member="Qae Shena"]

If I'm remembering the list right - mostly things other folks brainstormed - Ember was Denzel, Jorus was Jamie Foxx, Je'gan was Chiwetel Ejiofor, Selka was Naomie Harris (Moneypenny from Skyfall - that one stuck too) and Rave...actually can't remember that one. Oh, and Ashin was either Ming-Na or Michelle Yeoh.

skin, bone, and arrogance
Qae Shena said:
So, uh, I didn't exactly plan to come back when life got busy. School, work, etc etc. Things got crazy, as they often do. Surprisingly, it's been a year.

But hey. Here I am. Internet crack, and all. What's up?
O Lord, forgive your wretched servant, I knew not what I wrought!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom