Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm back.

So before we begin I'd like to apologize to a few people. To @Mastu Ike, [member="Cole Dagos"], [member="Shmi Labooda"], and [member="Konrad von Grimmelshausen"]. I involved you guys in a story of mine with Claire, Kayden and Kaia then promptly disappeared into the abyss and kept you guys hanging for a really long time. I'm truly sorry for that.

So a few months ago I joined this site, got a bunch of stories started over the course of a few months, and then I disappeared until now. Why? Personal stress was running high at the time and website stress added onto that was not doing me any favors. Why am I back now? Well things have calmed down and now I have a bit more free time then I did before. Again I apologize for inconveniencing everyone and leaving my group stories unfinished, I hope it never happens again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom