Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion I'm Cookin' [Bounty Hunters, Scoundrels, Killers, & Fools Welcome]

I've been jammin' for something a little different lately, but I wasn't entirely sure what. Star Wars is the name of the game. That's the kind of content I'm looking for, so I thought up a fun little idea based around a bounty placed on little ol' me recently. You see, I got this pretty little red tag on my name that says I'm accepting all hunters, and I know plenty of folks who feel similarly. So, I'm looking to outsource to the community to help me get a dope idea for a thread off the ground.

It's a multi-part story set on, you guessed it, Coruscant! It's something of a hotspot in the galaxy and I want to explore the recesses of this planet. If you're interested in collecting bounties, running from the hunter, or getting mixed up in the madness, this is your place to be. Some ways you can help set the stage:

1. Link your bounty.
  2. Link a bounty you're interested in hunting.
  3. Link Coruscant submissions you think are neat or cool you'd like to see in a story.
  4. Click out of this thread if you intend on walking away unscathed. Unfollow my content. Literally, forget I exist. Only real ones here, folks. Collaboration is the name of the game.
If you're thinking this thread is vague, you'd be right! I'm a storyteller and I want to chef up a dope story for a very involved cast of characters. Sue me.

HuntersThe HuntedWrong Place Wrong Time
Amun Amun Kyric Kyric [ X ] Tobi Sharpe Tobi Sharpe
HK-87 HK-87 Keys Keys [ X ] Dante Iblis Dante Iblis
Tarre Priest Tarre Priest Marlon Sularen Marlon Sularen [ X ] Schmarmee Schmarmee
Capris Halcyon Capris Halcyon Lord Kizash Lord Kizash [ X ] 80Y 80Y
EN-C14V "Enclave" EN-C14V "Enclave" SoonTM???
Aeron Dosh Aeron Dosh SoonTM???
Incoming transmission...SoonTM???
Incoming transmission...SoonTM???

More welcome! I'll be updating the table and OP as more people join, so don't go thinkin' this story is full up.

Relevant Links:

The Transgalactic [ X ]
The Bastet Miniature Magnocaster will appear in this adventure [ X ]

I'll include more information as I come up with it, tbh. This is all spur-of-the-moment. Cheers.

Last edited:
Subs to help: I have different characters in mind for hunting, but this guy can help facilitate the bounties.

A series of luxury hotels, one on Coruscant, where you can find what you need. Work or the tools required:

It's high-end, though, not a cantina setting. Here is some currency; anyone joining the thread can use these to get in; assume you have a basic marker to use. https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/transgalactic-coin.165012/

Kyric Kyric

Subs to help: I have different characters in mind for hunting, but this guy can help facilitate the bounties.

A series of luxury hotels, one on Coruscant, where you can find what you need. Work or the tools required:

It's high-end, though, not a cantina setting. Here is some currency; anyone joining the thread can use these to get in; assume you have a basic marker to use. https://www.starwarsrp.net/threads/transgalactic-coin.165012/

Kyric Kyric

I'll make sure to reference the coin and place one of the hotels somewhere in the scenario. These are both great entry points for anyone who needs an in.

<Statement> This undoubtedly overqualified droid, would appreciate facilitating the appropriate level of contractual obligation toward any organic customers of note.

Kyric Kyric

I can always hunt you down bby. You have a thread up, I'll be there.

Perfect, perfect.

Aside from the bounty on Kyric, I'm expecting other bounties to roll out for people who are game to play the hunted in our little scenario. Don't go in with concrete expectations. I intend to shake things up throughout, as I'll likely be playing the role of GM throughout the thread. I'll drop more info as I cook, this is a mostly spur-of-the-moment idea.

If you guys know other folks who like to bounty hunt, let them know

Let’s just say I’m in need of some work…

Count me in for the hunt.
I'd love to officially hunt someone for the first time

With the Coruscant invasion approaching I want to set this after! I have a few things going on the next few weeks myself, but I'm still working on a codex sub and the write-up for this bad boy.

Do not fear to anyone who is interested!

I want to set this for 7/4/24 as of now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom