Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG I'm evil, nerve burner. I commit nefarious acts, my nerf herder.

What a non threatening, polite looking individual. I’d be down for a thread.

Ok I dm you

What a perfectly civilized being! I am certain a Lasat Knight Errant, or a Sith Detective will find fast friends with him!

I doubt he could be friends with a knight errant but a sith isn't out of the question. Either are still fine to thread with, dm me with your preferred option.

Dreidi is open to interacting

I had a witch trials gif ready for you but I can't insert it on mobile. Expect a dm soon.

Hey Balun Vale Balun Vale - want to set up a thread or two and maybe get you some combat experience?

If lightsabers are involved I uhhhh die instantly. I don't have one. Still, I'm down if that's not a deal-breaker (and you let me live). We can cook in a group dm.

Morrow Morrow | Julius Sedaire Julius Sedaire

Sure, I'll fight you xD I don't much like using the lightsaber anyway so we can just scrap it out if that's better for you?

Maybe see him doing something illegal, chase ensues and they wind up cornered in an alley or something with no choice but to go through one another. Just thinking off the top of my head, I just woke up.

Thoughts?

Sure, I'll fight you xD I don't much like using the lightsaber anyway so we can just scrap it out if that's better for you?

Maybe see him doing something illegal, chase ensues and they wind up cornered in an alley or something with no choice but to go through one another. Just thinking off the top of my head, I just woke up.

Thoughts?

Sounds good to me. Shoot me a message and we can whip something up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom