Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[IMPORTANT] CIS FACTION OWNER NOMINATIONS

• Thread starter Siyndacha Aerin
  • Start date

Siyndacha Aerin

S
Members of the CIS,

There comes a time in every faction, and for the CIS that time is now. Change has been needed for a long time, and such change has shown its face and been met with favour. In light of recent events, even more change is on the horizon.

I speak of a change of leadership. The nominations for a new Faction Owner. I bring this thread to you on behalf of [member="Tefka"], and of the elected administration of [member="Salem Norongachi"], [member="Atretes Rhoujen"], and [member="Sophia Denko"].

Ladies, gentlemen, and people of other genders, here are the regulations for this nomination:

- You may not vote for yourself. I mean it.
- You may nominate only one (1) choice for Faction Owner.
- All nominees must be an active member of the faction, and must have been a faction member since 25 June 2014. Checks will be made.

The nominations will last seventy-two (72) hours. Upon closing of the nominations, the top three (3) nominees will be chosen and the elections will begin.

Speak, members of the Confederacy, and tell us who it is you want to lead us into a new age.

Choose wisely, and choose carefully.
-CIS Staff

EmKay

I'd like to say that I'd like to be given the opportunity to drive this crazy machine, but I don't suspect I'll be nominated. Nobody knows me, haha.

Anyway, I cast my vote for the man I've followed around and learned the ropes of Administration from for the past eleven years.
[member="Salem Norongachi"].

Nominations are appreciated folks.

I'll vote for [member="Atretes Rhoujen"], if for no other reason than I have seen his skill as an admin first hand right beside me for many a year.

Lee Astaar

L
I defo vote me. Lee4President2014kthx <3

Nah, just kidding. Good ol' Salem deserves it. *thumbs up* *dies* *goes to sleep*

Siyndacha Aerin

S
I cast my nomination for [member="Atretes Rhoujen"]. Young blood, yo. He got something to prove! Woot woot! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom