Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG In Burning Sands - Survival Training on Jakku

ztyaWjV.png

An invitation reaches out to every Jedi organization within the known reaches of the Galactic Alliance system. Even reaching beyond to those lying outside of that reach given the sender's knowledge of those outside the system.

The invitation mainly focused on those still in their padawan stage of learning is the focus, with an embedded message left for those simply interested in such a focused facet of training.

_____________________________​

The Jakku Jedi Enclave is hosting a survival training course for beginners within the desert. Those attending are asked to bring what they would normally wear on a mission, and their masters or advisors are asked to not coach their trainees on what to bring.

This course is meant to give those still learning a chance to form their own experience and decisions on what they might need for survival in one example of an extreme environment.

The course itself is rigorous, and will provide a solid example of what one might experience in a situation such as a crash landing, or being left behind in a rushed retreat scenario on a similar planet of this variety. The experience itself is meant for

To take part in this training course, those interested must fill out a waiver for what is to be expected upon agreeing to this course. Expedient return of these waivers is required or your slot for the course will be allocated to another participant. Masters are welcomed to attend and participate in a similar, but separate course from the trainees.

-Waiver-

□ - I acknowledge that I am voluntarily participating in the Jakku Training Exercise at my own risk and will not hold the Jakku Enclave, or its members responsible for any physical or psychological damages received upon participation in their training.

□ - I acknowledge that by agreeing to participate in the Jakku training exercise, my health will potentially be put at risk.

□ - I acknowledge and agree to the condition that I will be exposed to extreme heat, with the potential for severe dehydration and acute sun burns.

□ - I acknowledge that medical treatment will be present and provided as needed and decided by the Jakku Enclave and other Masters present for the training.

Out of Character

This thread will be posted 1-29/1-30, unless an updated time is posted, to avoid overloading writers given the current activities. For those wanting to participate, the beginning of the thread will take place in transit to a remote location on Jakku's surface via a Bjarga-class Medical Corvette with fellow trainees and Master's in the cargo bay, being briefed by Lossa Darcuhl.

The training thread will be conducted as relatively hands off, kids thrown in the jungle gym at a party vibe, allowing you to write an experience for your padawan or trainee as you see fit for surviving in a desert environment. Feel free to add a challenging situation for others as well by either interfering with another trainee, but understand that I reserve the right to intervene. Each participant has been given the same information about how to survive in such situations, what to watch out for, and subsequently dropped in different locations across a sprawling scrapyard. A variety of different starship hulls are present to explore and pull equipment from to aid in each participants survival.

These wrecked hulls have been gone through by Lossa herself and several others in preparation for this training, making sure to lightly damage or partially obscure pieces of equipment that would help your chances of survival to further challenge your mechanical skill, or ability to adapt in a challenging situation.

Each participant will have been given a Med Tracer to either physically activate, or automatically activate as a deadman switch if the characters vitals fall below a certain level. The medical vessel will be present as an off screen item, allowing for quick retrieval of characters that either opt out, fall unconscious, or “survive/thrive” for an extended amount of time.

There is no winning in this training, as the goal is being able to survive and learn in case of the worst. Aside from bragging to your fellow padawans about completing the training.

NotNybs.png

Asonia Tsavio

A
-Waiver-

✅ - I acknowledge that I am voluntarily participating in the Jakku Training Exercise at my own risk and will not hold the Jakku Enclave, or its members responsible for any physical or psychological damages received upon participation in their training.

✅ - I acknowledge that by agreeing to participate in the Jakku training exercise, my health will potentially be put at risk.

✅ - I acknowledge and agree to the condition that I will be exposed to extreme heat, with the potential for severe dehydration and acute sun burns.

✅ - I acknowledge that medical treatment will be present and provided as needed and decided by the Jakku Enclave and other Masters present for the training.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom