Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indefinite LOA

I will need to take an LOA due to some real life circumstances. I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, or if I will come back anytime soon.

This affects RPs with the following characters. Many apologies to my lovely writer friends for the inconvenience.

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Darth Vulkan"] [member="Crix Meriet"] [member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Kyros Fen"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Damian Starchaser"] [member="Krux Mullarus] [member="Allana S'hadar"]

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Tmoxin Temi"] I hope your circumstances work out in RL - take good care and we're here if you need us. :)

I was able to work some things out so that I can resume Chaos, however it will be at a limited capacity.

My posting will be relatively slow, and I won't be able to participate in time-based RPs (like invasions) for the short term.

Other than that? It's good to be back! :)

giphy.gif

[member="Darth Pyrrhus"] [member="Darth Vulkan"] [member="Crix Meriet"] [member="Zak Dymo"] [member="Kyros Fen"] [member="Cryax Bane"] [member="Damian Starchaser"] [member="Krux Mullarus"] [member="Allana S'hadar"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom