Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Indefinite LOA

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
I will stay only until the threads still underway on my characters are finished, but these past months have proven to take away my ability to enjoy Chaos.

Once the current threads I'm in as a writer have come to a reasonable closure, then I will leave the site. Only time will tell whether I could consider a return in the future.

The darkness lays ever near the light.
I feel the pain, Jess. Don't feel obligated to do anything. I've thought about leaving myself - but I'm way too stubborn.

Good luck wherever you end up! We'll miss you!

[member="Ugohr Poof"]

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Ugohr Poof"],

Many of us go through periods of lack of energy or frustration with Chaos, some of us outgrow it, others change their groove and try to fit into different elements of the site. Some come back, some we don't see never again. You've made some mistakes on here when it comes to your story lines and some of us, myself included, haven't always been the kindest to you, but still I hope that whatever choice you'll make and whatever path you'll choose, you'll find happiness along the way.

Chaos will always be here for you.

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
Addendum: I might be posting in the Incursion finale, pending details about said finale, but for now it's really about reduced activity rather than ceasing to post completely. I apologize for any inconvenience I might have caused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom