Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Ingrid's art workshop (request thread)

E T E R N A L - E M P R E S S
One hour ago there was some kind of overload error on imgur and I lost my profile, it got deleted (it wasn't me), I had 12-13k pictures on it, seven years of work, and many pictures don't even have a copy on my computer anymore. All XMR (former Hungarian RP site), all Chaos images since I came to the site in 2019, all things what I made to Medieval. Everything I used in my own subs / threads or everything I made to others. I lost every single them.

I wrote to support, but they didn't respond before when I reported an error (I've been waiting for a response since the middle of December last year), so I'm not really hopeful.
So I think I need a new hosting site and I need to try to rebuild there everything what I ever made or upload to imgur.

If someone lost their pictures what I made for you, this caused it. So currently my first thing will be find a new place and start to re-upload the arts. :(
Fortunately I have all of the faction arts, requests, character signatures, most of the thread headers and all of the faction/character headers (codex, factory and bio) and the custom signatures as well. But still there are sooo many arts, backgrounds, etc. are lost.

Because of this, all of my Codex and Factory subs are broken and all of the pictures are missing.

I hope Imgur's support will able to do something, but I'm not too positive. So I'm sorry about that, I try to fix what I can and I'll try to make the new reqests too, just this totally killed my mood/enthusiasm. :(

E T E R N A L - E M P R E S S
Still no answer from the imgur, but I think I found my new place, and it will be this:

I set everything to public, and I'll start to upload everything to here, so everyone can browse the albums and find their own things. But I'm planning to repost on the forum what I can (for example I'm planning to make a new thread fro the faction (codex/factory) headers only, etc.

It will be huge project, but I'll do my best.

Ingrid L'lerim Ingrid L'lerim

I realise you're very busy trying to restore your artwork since IMGur messed up your portfolio, but I thought I might make a request when you've got some time on your hands.

My current avatar is in the spoiler, but I'm hoping you can add in the Faction Logo below, a simple border and make it into a GIF using a smoke effect similar to the image's background.

tZi762B.png

sFHQJ0f.png

I realise this is no small ask, so please do take your time if you do accept my request.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom