Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intoduce yourself!

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
Hello everyone. Another newb to the Fringe Lords, here to help however I can. Quick background is I'm a clone turned slave who's now owened by Kezeroth. And I'm a force user. Simple really lol. But still great to be here.

[member="Togashi Yokuni"] Hei hei! Welcome back, Yokuni!

[member="Fenri"] Welcome!

This should be interesting. . . feel free to join our Anti-Slavery Campaign we're currently going on in our Dominions! :D >__> <__< :D

Fenri

Genetic Perfection
[member="Anders Sivas"] I've looked into it but I kind feel like it's so far in there's little point to jump in now. idk, it's a thing with me :blush:

[member="Fenri"]

That's just the sign-up for part two of the campaign. The actual dominion doesn't go up until sometime this weekend. The contingent for this part is not all the same people from part one. It allows people to be involved a little or a lot, one part, or all of it.

So, if from my explanation you begin to feel like you want to get in on it, by all means, please do. :)

Valeria Ilara

She Who Sits Astride The Galaxy
I'll probs just chill out, train someone, then do things as needed I guess? idk. if you need dev threads for personal weapons/armour, hit me up.

Dharma Vessia

Lords of the Fringe
*waves to all* Hi, I'm Dharma, I'm new and a turkey dressed as panda dressed as a penguin. Also sorry if my IC posts seem... ya o_O wut?!? like. Have a super duper taco day :)

[member="Valeria Ilara"] [member="Xander Blackmoore"] @Gaia @Dharma Vessia

Welcome, guys!

Right now we've got a couple of Dominions (Riflor & Sabarene) going, and a Hyperlane we're helping [member="Rave Merrill"] with. Don't hesitate to hit one of us up and join in the fun!

And Valeria: I might hit you up for that dev thread, I've got an idea for something nifty. ;) I'll PM you.

Hello :) I am new to the site all together and to the faction. I am hoping to make a traditional Echani Jedi and so if anyone wants to help me get started I would like that. I also want him to focus mostly on martial arts, followed by lightsaber combat with force powers that enhance rather than attacks if all this makes sense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom