Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduce Yourself!

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Hello, I am Sasha Voss, an angel investor. If you need seed funding for a start up or early-stage company, please contact me. S & M Venture Group principally works with the health, beauty and entertainment industry (spice, spas and adult entertainment ;) )

Hi folks.

My name is Alicia Drey. I am a business entrepreneur from Chandrila. I've been trying to find the right organization to help fulfill my aims, but I have been unsuccessful so far. I've designed and developed star ships, transports and technologies. My most famous design is the Annihilator-class boarding shuttle. I've seen quite a few people use them.

I have a darker side you wouldn't want to cross. But I'm always available for business.

Smuggler.
Pirate.
Mercenary.
King of the tabloids.
The People's criminal.

You can find me by looking for:

1) A massive pile of credits
2) The dead bodies I leave laying around like clothes on a teenager's bedroom floor.
3) Alcohol.
4) Scandal

:: HERO of KORRIBAN ::
Avalon Gray... Master of Vice.

I own the Blue Violet nightclub which is my main source of income, and also fronts as a way to partner with various crime lords to launder their credits. You won't find me handling the goods except in the rare occasions I find it necessary. Most patrons will find I have the resources to ensure their vices are satisfied.

Currently I am looking to expand my influence, and will be using the Blue Violet brand to do so. If you need credits moved, or need a place to clean them up (with my administrative fee deducted of course), I am your Zeltron.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom