Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

Jackson Mills

Staff Sergeant, First Order Stormtrooper Corps
Welcome to the Commonwealth, folks! Happy to have you aboard. Hope you're ready for some violence! The commonwealth is fighting on multiple fronts at the moment. We could use all the help we can get!
[member="Mason Raxsted"]
[member="Janice Lastimosa"]

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
Welcome [member="Mason Raxsted"] and [member="Janice Lastimosa"] to the Commonwealth. We would love to have you join us in finishing up our first dominion here. Need help or have any questions, just ask. :)

Fiolette Fortan

F
Hello, hello.

I do hope to get to interact with some of you soon. I'm working a lot of hours these days but I'd like to get a thread going to introduce Fiolette to the Commonwealth as part of her defection story.

Jackson Mills

Oh thank God! Happy to have more able bodies! Don't know how long you've been out of the game, but this is the Readers Digest version:

Commonwealth got majors status

Attempted Dom thread of planet Cerea

Horus had serious IRL issues and had to leave for a month without notice

Basically everyone left

Dom thread fails

Commonwealth receives notice that we are about to lose Major Faction status

I come back after a couple of weeks of holiday related absence and find the place empty

My alt, Admiral Harper assumes command of the Commonwealth after the 'mysterious disappearance' of Horus at Cerea and tries to get things going

A new Sith faction begins a thread to try and steal a ship from us

Horus returns today! But is coming back just with Dean and a couple of alts to build up to a future story arc with Horus, Admiral Harper remains in command of the Commonwealth IC, but Horus is back in command OOC

We now have until the 6th to be 'active' again or we lose major status.

That's pretty much the entire story of the last two months in a nutshell! Any and all help in getting this place going is appreciated :D

Jackson Mills

Short version: We got our asses kicked.

Long version: Didn't get enough posts to succeed in the dom despite the fact that we were doing fairly well, so in canon the disappearance of Horus caused a sharp drop in morale, resulting in a route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom