Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introductions

I'm making a character. Interested in making him a Commonwealth Shock Trooper. Right now I'm thinking a squad leader (Sgt, I guess?), though I might start a Private.

Winslow

Intelligence Director
[member="Logan Jones"]
Welcome to the CST, Sgt. Jones. We have need for good shock troopers like yourself. As the Director of CNI I hope to work more with you in the future. Welcome once again. :)

Izak Zinch

I
Greetings all! I've been creeping your place for sometime. Liking what I see. Even though I am mainly known for RPing Sith (Hiss Hiss), I am an oldschool military scifi fan.

So this is my new character Izak Zinch, hope to build a fighter squadron here!

Looking forward to RPing with all of you.

I have an idea for some heavy hitting starfighters if you guys are open to new subs.

[member="Izak Zinch"]
We've currently got a fighter squad between @Mia Connor and [member="Corrax Talrus"], I'm sure they'd love to have you aboard.

If you want to jump into the action, we always need more people in the Dom

[member="Izak Zinch"]
Throw it up in the pre-factory before submission. We're very flexible in subs but Commonwealth does maintain an atmosphere we hope to maintain and the biggest part of that is instead of blasters and plasma cannons we use shells, warheads and slugs.

Alleycat

OCC Account - MTFBWYA
[member="Izak Zinch"] (Hiss HIss)

Welcome to the Commonwealth. You, [member="Corrax Talrus"], and I should get together and have a chat. I know you tend to have a lot of cool and creative ideas. :)

Hello all,

My apologies for going AWOL the last week. I've been quite sick, but am finally working my way out of the post apocapyptic haze. Therefore, I'll be back to posting today.

Again, apologies for disappearing on you.

Apologies specifically to [member="Sasha Starkos"] and [member="Horus"]

Jackson Mills

Staff Sergeant, First Order Stormtrooper Corps
Just noticed the introduction thread here, because I'm blind at it was 2AM when I was posting last night...so hi!

I'm coming over from another RP site in the hopes of getting into a more dedicated military RP environment. My military experience in RP has revolved around infantry combat/planning/strategy. I've always been an NCO/squad level officer at heart, but my other RP site forced me to take a flag officer role as head of a branch of the military at the rank of Colonel.

So here I'm looking to be a Marine Infantry grunt. I've got my eye on your NCO ranks, so watch out for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom