Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction It's Not My Birthday | Coruscant, Jedi Temple

SL1lPgA.png

It's Not My Birthday
Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Aris Noble Aris Noble , Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti , Tirin Raene Tirin Raene , Valery Noble Valery Noble , Shan Pavond Shan Pavond , Mya Windu Mya Windu , Kallatharr Kallatharr , Ryana mina Ryana mina , Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar , Corazona von Ascania Corazona von Ascania , Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad , Jaidan Shatani Jaidan Shatani , Casaana Casaana , Ko Vuto Ko Vuto

JgnWDAq.png

dorm reference thanks cat
This was something she should do, right?

Loomi wanted to do it. It seemed like fun, and she couldn't help but feel a little empty with each birthday she had observed where it was the special day of one of her friends. While she was happy for them, what did she have? Was there a benchmark that she should use to keep track of the passing years? Well, that had to be the day she arrived at the temple, right?

And from there the idea spread. Loomi would begin decorating the living area of her dorm room, covering the cieling with colorful streamers and random plushes she had recieved from Braze Braze , which she hung with Mist Weaving. It was just the plushes at first, but Master Tirin caught her in the act and gave her some craft supplies to decorate the room. It was very much like a child getting their hands on decorations for the first time and using no prior knowledge to prepare for a party, which is mostly because it was exactly that scenerio. It showed. The Godoan's room was chaos, colors strewn about the cieleing and walls randomly, seemingly more focused on making the space bright and colorful than anything else.

There was a pang of anxiety that washed over the Godoan as she finished up the last touches. Her note had probably not been that great, she thought. The fact that she nearly forgot to write down that the party was happening at her room was probably not a good sign for missing other details, right? Would anyone have even seen it? Loomi hoped so. She sat down on her rather small sofa, bobbing her head from left to right as she waited.

It was fine. She had so many friends, right? They probably would show up. Yeah, she was just worrying over nothing, like she was so prone to doing. People definately saw it and were definately going show up to... do things that happened at parties?

Well, she made mac and cheese, and had got a bunch of snacks. Parties that she had gone to had those. So, like, that was good. People would show up, get food, and then... talk? Surely people had to do more than just talk, right? Well, she did have a few board games. She had the weird puck one, the cube one, and of course the one that taught her how to spell. That was... yeah that was probably enough.

It was great. Perfect. No problems.

PnnQj7u.png
Ship: The Red Night
Weapons: Lightsaber
Tag: Loomi Loomi | @...the rest of y'all

For Gatz, baking was something he'd shared with his mother. In his early years after leaving the Order, it had been the gateway to reconnecting with her, after he'd returned home to parents who really didn't know him. Then Dad had passed, and Gatz had become too busy trying to pay for her medical bills. Then she'd died, and whatever remained of that hobby had died with her.

Or so he'd thought.

He couldn't explain how or why, but after Loomi had tacked that note to his door, the first thing Gatz had thought was I should bake her a cake. It was odd. He certainly wasn't the twelve-year-old boy who'd enjoyed that hobby. He was so far removed from that kid—through time, and strife, and anguish—that Gatz could hardly recognize that boy who'd learned to bake under his mother's watchful gaze.

Yet, here he was knocking on Loomi's door, chocolate cake in hand. And it was probably the finest cake he'd ever baked. How did he manage that despite not doing it for nearly a decade? Gatz chalked that up to his natural talent for the culinary arts—a muscle he didn't get to exercise nearly often enough, because he simply didn't have anyone in his life to exercise it for.

In a way, Gatz owed Loomi for giving him a chance to enjoy an old hobby.

"Hey Looms," that was a silly nickname, but Gatz didn't care, because everyone got a Gatz-patented nickname, "it's Gatz! I hear it's your birthday!"

Tag: Loomi Loomi Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar

Ryana had heard of Loomi's party but didn't understand what a birthday was she was intrigued to go she had done as much homework about what a birthday was. That she could considering that both pip and buster where being extra energetic that morning she was happy to see buster so happy considering his last visit to see connel had him depressed. But she was giving him extra love and pip was being playful with the young aak dog.

It warmed the lethans heart to see she didn't know what to really get loomi as she didn't know her very well she didn't even know what a birthday was until she saw loomis note. She didn't have any wrapping paper unfortunately but she had a small box that held a plush she heard loomi liked them. As she walked towards Loomi's room pip and buster in toe as she got to Loomi's room she knocked aswell "loomi are you hear" she said as she felt nervous pip climbed up her to rest on her shoulder which helped relax her nerves to a degree.

Last edited:
Um9wLtZ.png

Tag: Loomi Loomi | All Y'all​

Loomi had been a strangely quaint friend to Jonyna. She had only ran into the padawan a few times, but she was a good friend to Ko Vuto Ko Vuto , and a sweetheart from what she had seen. Seeing a hand-written note on the corkboard in the temple cafeteria had caused Jonyna pause, but it was cute.

She hadn't ever been to the padawan dorms herself. Passed by them plenty of times, but never inside. Part of her lamented never having that opportunity, but she reached her knighthood through her own grit and determination. Opening the door, she saw streamers everywhere, enticing a giggle out of her. At the very least, Loomi know how to throw a party.

"Hey Loomi!" She called out, as she entered. "Happy Not-Birthday!"

xiqfVVX.png

Loomi had shown up for his, Colette Colette , and Vera Noble Vera Noble 's birthday, so honor alone dictated he show up for hers. And they were friends, right? He wasn't sure who were actually his friends versus class mates if he was being honest, but the fact she had thrown him around with her feet made her very, very cool in his book. Like, easily top tier. He paused before he entered the room.

No, no. He shouldn't actually put the people he knew in a tier list.

He stepped in after the others, smiling faintly as he saw Gatz. He dipped his head to the older Padawan. An actually warmer smile had formed after a moment. The burger joint he'd been brought to had become something of a regular spot, when his diet allowed anyway. He'd thank him later. Right now he set down the present he'd gotten for Loomi on the nearby table. It wasn't anything fancy. Aris didn't know what to gift people, so within was the best gift he himself would like in this instance.

A pretty looking giftcard to the burger joint mentioned just a little bit ago.

Loomi Loomi | Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar | Ryana mina Ryana mina

Tag: Loomi Loomi Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar Ryana mina Ryana mina Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Aris Noble Aris Noble

A green armored woman strolled through another hallway of the temple. In her right hand she held a container by its handle and used her left arm to hold an orange package. A couple of Jedi padawans looked puzzledly as they passed by her but she completely ignored them. They whispered among themselves but Minerva didn't pay it any mind. She had a party to get to after all.

Recently following a briefing at the Defense Forces HQ she unexpectedly received a letter. While some may be put off by or find it amusing Minerva was more than curious. Upon reading its contents she was actually touched by Loomi's party invitation. The bug girl tended to have that effect on people. Of course she was coming!

Minerva called the Temple letting them know of her upcoming arrival and they allowed it.

Turning the left corridor the Mandalorian looked back and forth trying to make sense of things. She was playing it cool but in reality she was kinda lost.

How in the stars do they know where to go? All these corridors look the same to me.

Instantly she groaned at her own question thinking in rebuke.

Using the force obviously.

It was moments like these that Minerva was glad to be wearing her t-visor helmet. She didn't want anyone to see her embarrassment. Soon however, that relief turned to comedic alarm with both eyes widened in reminder.

Sithspit I forgot they can sense feelings!

Minerva had to suppress a groan from coming out. Soon however, she was tapped on the left shoulder. Turning around she saw a Pantoran male with short dark hair in purple colored Jedi robes. He was obviously in his late twenties.

"Can I help you warrior?"

Wanting to get Loomi room as soon as possible Minerva swallowed her pride saying.

"…Yes. I'm looking for a dorm belonging to a student named Loomi."

Immediately the Knight beamed exclaiming.

"Of course! You must be here for the party."

Soon enough she got her directions and thanked the Knight for it. Several minutes later Minerva advanced through the dorms until reaching and entering Loomi’s home. Noting what she assumed to be art over the room the warrior nodded. Loomi was quite creative in her opinion. Noting the guest already present Minerva certainly recognized a few.

Grinning widely underneath the helm Minerva approached. Without any hesitation she declared.

"Loomi, Happy Not-birthday!" Lifting the container high over her shoulder she added.

"I come bearing ice cream."

Last edited:

Coruscant, Jedi Temple
Tags: Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar , Ryana mina Ryana mina , Jonyna Si Jonyna Si , Aris Noble Aris Noble , Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad , Others

JgnWDAq.png

Loomi was quick to scramble to the door and invite in the people that she felt just beyond her door. Four people!? That was way more than zero! As far as she was concerned, this was already a success. The Godoan grinned from ear to ear as she welcomed in the people who had shown up.

"Ahhhhh, this is great!" she exclaimed. "You all are the best!"

Cake! And stuff! This was way more than she had expected, but she was more than happy to accept the surprise. It wasn't long before Loomi was ushering people through the door.

"I hear it's your birthday!"

"Oh, it isn't really my birthday," Loomi explained. "I'm not sure when that is. But it is the day I first arrived at the temple a year ago, so I decided that would be my important day instead!"

It made perfect sense to her.

"Well, I made macaroni, and I got a bunch of snacks, and there's boardgames or whatever..." the Godoan began to list off. "I hope all of that works. I've never done a party before."

"Loomi, Happy Not-birthday!" Lifting the container she added.

"I come bearing ice cream."

"Minerva!"

Loomi would rush over to the Mandalorian warrior, giving the woman a big hug, or at least the biggest she could manage for her small stature. She hadn't seen Minerva in what felt like ages.

"Thank you!"

if they're watching anyways
ipuGMYq.png

Loomi Loomi | im open to interception but i will just cut ig

Barging through the arriving guests came a squat amphibian dressed in temple caretaker's robes. She waddled around the room, looking at the various plushes, streamers, and chaotic wall art. She babbled and croaked, waddling over to the Godoan and thrust a box into her hands. She croaked, patted Loomi's hands, and then took the box back to go put it down someplace that looked gift-stack worthy.

With her work complete, she looked back with pride at the party, and then made for the door.

The box was about two feet long and just shy of a foot wide, made of some orange-red mineral that gave off a light glow. Across its surface, flames spread out from a white circle at the centre, spilling over the sides into what seemed almost like a waterfall, despite its fiery coloration. There were no seams or wrappings, tape or anything else visible -- but it glowed with the Force.

When Loomi -- and Loomi alone -- touched the circle, the top of the box would simply melt away into nothing to reveal its contents. Inside were five things: a box set of The Totally Real Adventures of Auteme, a small flame gem of the same glowing hue as the box, a sphere that looked like a ball of yarn, a copy of The Jedi Path, and a small white envelope.

The sphere was actually woven of the Force; despite the box weighing basically nothing, the sphere itself weighed nearly thirty pounds. Labelled on the side in neat handwriting that seemed to be stuck to nothing was "unweave". Loomi could probably tell at a glance that unweaving this would take a significant amount of time.

The copy of The Jedi Path was annotated twice over. Two signatures were under the title page -- Fay and Auteme. They both had neat handwriting, but wrote in distinct enough styles to be distinguishable. Throughout the whole book, the two Jedi correspond in the margins about the subjects of the Path. Clearly, Auteme admired Fay; half of her notes were smiley-faced doodles below Fay's notes, while the other half tried to build on the other Jedi's ideas.

In the letter, the same neat handwriting from the margins of The Jedi Path wrote:

If it's any consolation, I don't know my real birthday either.

- A

P.S. When you're a knight, add your notes to the
Path.

Loomi Loomi

Tirin decided to assist Loomi with her party preparations while she decorated. To this end, he ventured out to organize some catering options. With Valin's help, he picked up a variety of pizzas, an assortment of sandwiches, a chocolate cake, as well as fruit and veggie spreads transformed into a charcuterie-style presentation with herb crackers, flavorful dips, and a selection of meats and cheeses. They chose an array of juices as suitable beverages. Upon returning, Tirin, using a small trolley, brought everything into Loomi's room. He then carefully arranged the items on the main dining table, ensuring everything was set up perfectly for her guests.

He was pleased to see that she was already getting a nice turn out of guests who all wanted to come celebrate her existence this day.

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Wedding Ring

"I'm sure she'll love the gift, sweetie." Valery stood behind Aris Noble Aris Noble and placed a hand on his shoulder. He didn't really look nervous about the gift or any of this, but she was still his Mom. She'd always come along and support her kids and their friends, and this birthday was for a very familiar Godoan. On several occasions, Loomi Loomi had turned to her for advice and comfort.

There was no way she'd miss her birthday.

Vera was around here somewhere, too, but the gremlin was already mingling and being excited. So, for now, she was going to be with Aris. Though she imagined he'd be leaving her to go hang out with friends, too.

"Are you excited about today?"

Tag: Loomi Loomi Others

Finding herself embraced, Minerva returned the gesture though just with her right arm since it was a struggle to use the left arm with the package. She looked down and said with a hidden smile inside the helm.

"It's been too long, kid. You have gotten stronger I can tell. Perhaps those naps you Jedi call meditation is paying off."

Minerva laughed at her little joke before letting go of Loomi. She got out of the way and some crazy messenger delivered a gift to the padawan. Happy for her friend, the Mandalorian went over to place the ice cream container next to the table where the snacks were. It can wait, she concluded, before placing her gift in a corner until it's time to present it. Leaning on a wall with the left shoulder Minerva took off the helmet, revealing a genuine smile despite her fierce brown eyes.

Latching the helm to her belt she stood back and observed for now. This party is going to get bigger she can tell.

Last edited:
BP9MQYZ.png
wHxnyHV.png
Zaiya was lost.

Worry was now coloring her rosy golden skin over her patterns in an ombré of confused soft greys flecked with pale yellow hues. It was her first time at the Jedi Dorms and everything was so.…big. It almost compared to the university save that the layout and the students were completely different.

The Lovalla had braided her hair in intricate braids until she could pull it back into a messy bun in the back. As her kind loved jewelry, she had clipped some silver beads in embossed geometric shapes in the sections she let fall, flanking her face. She wore a woven lace flowy white robe that left her shoulders and arms bare but lay high over her chest like an intricate vest, allowing her to show off her color changes but also making her stand out like a sore thumb in the sea of Jedi attire.

Biting her lip, Zaiya clutched the present she made for Loomi Loomi and tried not to panic.

How hard could finding Loomi’s room be?

“I wish I had a map... and her room number.” She murmured, her colors starting to dampen as she slowly walked, trying to see who she could ask directions for.

Maybe I should comm Aris Noble Aris Noble ?

qXrM5Mv.png

Last edited:

xiqfVVX.png

"I do hope so. Gifts are hard."

If anything it showed him how little he really knew about Loomi. Or any of his other friends. He frowned briefly at the realization, but if anything it made him realize that he simply needed to reach out more to his friends. Find what they liked to do, their interests. That's what friends are supposed to do, right? He paused before looking up at his mom.

"I am. Should I ask her likes and interests? I'd like to be a better friends with people."

Valery Noble Valery Noble

Z9U36lL.png

‘This was a good investment.’ Was what Ko thought to himself as he observed the wrist watch he’d gotten for himself since he started working part time at Guy’s Galactic Griddle. Best of all was that it was analog, so he could actually tell the time since he’d been blinded. He really should’ve gotten one sooner.

Braze Braze had fortunately informed Ko about Loomi Loomi 's little party since he wouldn’t have been able to read the letter himself. Earlier he just wasn’t quite sure what to gift her. Since he actually had some personal spending cash he wanted to actually make use of it for someone else. Ko hadn’t really gotten to interact all that much with the younger padawan so he wasn’t quite sure what she’d want. Considering her liking towards scrappy items he knew that she wasn’t very picky.

He could probably fold up some shiny tin foil into a little hat and call it a princess tiara and she would be ecstatic over such a gift and cherish it. But an idea, a proper one came to him. With a bit of help he managed to find what he’d wanna gift her. Putting it in a little box and covering it with whatever kind of wrapping paper he could get his claws on. Not realizing the ridiculous pattern it had across it.

Ko eventually got to Loomi’s dorm and this time wasn’t late for something. Thanks to his wrist watch keeping him on track. The Kel Dor was a bit surprised with how many people were already here. Then again Loomi had already touched the lives of many people here in the New Jedi Order. Ko simply moved his over to the table in the living space of the dorm and placed his little present down on it.

PnnQj7u.png
Ship: The Red Night
Weapons: Lightsaber
Tag: Loomi Loomi Aris Noble Aris Noble Valery Noble Valery Noble | @anyone who wants some cake

"Oh, it isn't really my birthday," Loomi explained. "I'm not sure when that is. But it is the day I first arrived at the temple a year ago, so I decided that would be my important day instead!"

"Well, birthday or not, you get a cake. So... how many candles do I need to put on it?"

He'd brought plenty, to be sure he had enough to match the teenager's age. Even if it wasn't her birthday, he was still going to make sure she got a wish and blew out all her candles. Otherwise, what fun was there in a birthday cake? Well... aside from eating it.

Aris showed up with Val behind him in tow. Gatz offered the both of them a smile, before turning back to Loomi. There'd be plenty of time to mingle with the Nobles later, after he'd handled cake duties. Gatz set the cake in question down, and started pressing candles into the frosting. He'd almost finished with that task, before realizing that he hadn't brought any matches, or a lighter. Well crap, how was he supposed to—

"Hey Val?" Gatz called across the room, "you're a walking, talking blowtorch. Would you come light the candles on Loomi's cake, please?"

He was sure she'd love that description.

Um9wLtZ.png

tags: Yes.

This party was getting a little bit more crowded than the Cathar had expected. Not too crowded, but...crowded. She looked around, holding a small box she had brought for Loomi. Ko Vuto Ko Vuto being here made Jonyna note she needed to talk to him at some point, catch up. She hadn't really had to chance to speak with her padawan since the invasion, and it loomed on her. The sight of Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad was a nice one though, bringing her mind back to the real world. This world. No matter what happened in the rest of the galaxy, the truth was, nothing could bring down the heart of a family. The cathar approaching the mandalorian with a familiar smile. "Hey Minerva, long time no see." She looked to Loomi Loomi herself, offering up the box. "Hey, I got you a present too. Didn't have time to wrap it, sorry."

Tags: Loomi Loomi | @Literally anybody else too

He couldn't say he had or was likely to dwell on it overmuch, but the thought did occur to Jaidan Shatani that he could stand to spend a bit more time in this building. For the most part, he saw little point. His experience of the Jedi Order, which encompassed much of the time this particular incarnation of it had existed, led him to believe that the affairs of the Temple would carry on much as they had for decades: with or without his involvement. It was a place for the young to learn, and the leaders to lead. He, being neither, followed his passions elsewhere.

As such, it had been many years since he spent any great span of time within these walls, and even then, he had spent so much of that time learning to look past those walls, past the insubstantial hindrance of matter to the true and wondrous nature of the universe around him. In short, it appeared the actual layout of the place hadn't left quite the indelible impression he'd assumed. And however insubstantial the walls may be in a philosophical sense, they were solid enough that he still had to pick his way around them. Thus, the man that someone had for some reason deemed to acknowledge as a Jedi Master had for a time found himself in the unseemly and best not repeated position of having to explore his own former home.

But there was a saving grace. Had he been forced to guess what might some day bring him back to the dormitories, he doubted this would have been his first guess or even his tenth. But a party it was, and that meant a somewhat unique -For this space, certainly.- cocktail of emotions. Jubilation and affection, mostly, more intense feelings than one typically aspired to in a place of peace and contemplation. But not everyone who attended such gatherings was a social butterfly, and there was always the subtle undercurrent of social anxiety, a bit of stumbling confusion as to how one should best conduct themselves. The combination was strong, it was distinct, and once he bothered to search for it with all his senses, it provided the beacon that soon enough led him to his destination.

"Well met, friends. Forgive me," he said, pausing only briefly as he entered the room and his eyes scanned over everyone in turn. "But with the exception of Master Noble, I doubt if any of you know me. Even so, I saw the announcement and I found I could not restrain my curiosity to see exactly what a Jedi party was supposed to look like. Much like a party, as it turns out! Now if I may, which of you is Loomi? I owe thanks for this hospitality. And my congratulations, of course."

Last edited:

Tag: Loomi Loomi Ko Vuto Ko Vuto | @anyone else that wants to interact

As ryana was greeted by loomi she handed loomi the box containing the plush the lady at the store said it was a rare one plus it was made with the wrong eyes so it was worth more or atleast that's what she was told by one of the other customers walked up to loomi handing her the box that contained the plush that was inside its own box. "I was told these are suppose to have wrapping paper but I didn't know where to get any seeing as this is the first birthday party I've ever been a part of so sorry if im out of order giving this to soon" she said to loomi she wasn't sure of the protocol. As buster woofed as the puppy was being ignored ryana looked down at buster who's tail was wagging his ears flopping as he looked between loomi and ryana. "No buster the box isn't a toy for you and pip" she said playfully as buster made a plaful growl in protest.

Little to ryanas knowledge pip noticed a familiar face he hadn't seen in a while climbing down off ryanas shoulder he made his way to Minerva Fhirdiad Minerva Fhirdiad And looked up at her before pawing at her to get the mandalorian woman's attention. Pip wouldn't be ignored by Minerva even if he had to climb her to get her attention pip would get her to say hello to him as he motioned that he wanted to be picked up.

Ryana noticed ko walk in she sent pip an image of ko walking but the small racyon didn't seem phased as she touched kos mind gently to let him know she and pip where here before pip eventually surprised him. Ko would sense buster glued to ryana if he wanted to but not pip immediately unless he scanned the room for pip.

Tag: Loomi Loomi Others

Just as Minerva thought more were arriving young and old alike. It really did speak well of Loomi and her fellow Jedi. The Godoan had a gentle soul that drew others to her.

Hearing the Jedi who brought out the cake called out to Valery and hearing his exact words the Mandalorian's jaw. The shock quickly wore off and Minerva threw her head back laughing for a few seconds.

I don't know who this guy is and whether it was intentional but that was funny.

Soon enough she is greeted by the Cathar Jedi and she smiles with a quick nod. "Hey Jonyna, good to see ya."

While Jonyna spoke with the birthday girl Minerva did feel something pawn at her left leg. Staring down she noted a certain raycon with his front paws lifted up toward her. Smirking while recognizing who it is, the warrior said.

"Great to see you, too, Pip. Glad to know you're doing well."

She picked up Pip and let him get on her right shoulder before petting him on the side. It wasn't before the raycon leaped off and back to his companions. It was then another Jedi made his announcement. She raised both eyebrows in question.

He doesn't know who Loomi is and yet came to the party? That's a bit puzzling but guess he really does want to know what a Jedi party is.

Last edited:

HAIuSyi.png

Outfit: Wedding Ring

"They can be, but you've done your best and I'm sure Loomi will appreciate it." She figured that Loomi was already going to be quite happy that so many people were here to celebrate her birthday with her. She wasn't the type to be overly critical about her gifts at all. Still, it was nice when gifts were thoughtful and given by someone who knew what she wanted.

Which is why Aris asked his question.

"That's a good question to ask. Not only does it help with gifts, but it might give you ideas about things to do when you spend time with her. Or with any friend, really." Valery offered her son a smile and was about to add something to it, when she heard Gatz Derrevar Gatz Derrevar calling over from across the room.

A walking, talking blowtorch, hm?

"Did you know Aeryn kicked him once?" Valery asked Aris. "I'm starting to think that she didn't kick him hard enough." With a grin, she turned around and briefly showed Gatz a murderous glare.

This was Loomi's birthday, she had to remind herself. The young Godoan was the cutest, most innocent Padawan, so the last thing she was going to do, was make a scene on her birthday. "Of course," Valery said and by just staring at the candles, they all lit up in an instant.

The temptation to do the same to Gatz' pants was strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom