Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

King of the Hill

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
[member="Darth Tsolan"] [member="Metus De'cal"] [member="Kara Teerah"] [member="Stefos Griffindale"] [member="Evard L'Rik"] [member="Ærin Firebrand"] @Hurrikaine [member="Metus De'cal"] [member="Red Lion"] [member="Kohai Drenn"] [member="James Kal"] [member="Cain Laatl"] [member="Darth Nexus"] @Mrrew @Bond @Davik Tren [member="Leon Heath"] [member="Yetari Sellix"] [member="Jake Sorin"] [member="Gar'Hal Velasura"] [member="Maria Natalja"] [member="Ravi Savak"] [member="Lekae Karrde"] [member="Aurelio Murtix"] [member="Aaron Kidd"] [member="Darth Armyss"] [member="Agent Star"] @Hayato @Arbaal Mistcaller @Tracyn [member="Darth Acarus"] [member="Atretes Rhoujen"] @Dalansa @Saran Drast @Enigma @Renci Selzen [member="Robb Killian"] @Thryykarr @Xall Zadron [member="Arabella"] [member="Varis Stalwart"] [member="Rayl Wilded"] [member="Killric Starroy"] [member="Noah Corek"] [member="Sesab Odai"] [member="Cabur Aranar"] @Asterion @Fatty @Azalus @Carden Lorps @Dr'ven Khev'et [member="Kila Cadau"] [member="Bridgin Sky"] [member="Kail Ragnar"] @CC-4277 @Kage @Caranarac Cerilisksileric @Toxarien [member="Darth Voracitos"] [member="Tefka"]

Popo simply looked up from his newspaper as he sat on his Hutt-sized lawnchair atop the hill and...​
FARTED
My Spot.​
My Hill.​
My Board.​
:cool:

*coordinates the rebellion effort to retake the hill.* "[member="Evard L'Rik"] get the navy, [member="Ærin Firebrand"] get me your armies. ACE GET MY COFFEE ITS GONNA BE A LONG NIGHT!" DOWN WITH THE HUTT HILL LORD!

[member="Popo"]

Gets the super banhammer to be classified as a Superweapon, and therefore explodes in [member="Darth Tsolan"]'s hands, killing him.

My hill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom