Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leatheris "Beast Armor"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classification: anti-blaster

Weight: 950 lbs. (full suit)

Quality: class 8

Other Feature(s): this armor set comes with shoulder guards, knee guards, chest plate and wrist guards all made of leatheris and durasteel.

Edit: Please learn to use correct capitalization, punctuation, and please use our provided templates for submission. I'm sorry, I don't usually step in like this, but I see absolutely zero effort put into this submission. The Factory is a place where you sit down and think out your creation, and put the work into it that you wish for us to review. This seems like it was done on a whim, as the quality, the effort, and the attention to detail are at the absolute minimum.

This Technology Creation is Denied. You may edit and try again, and we'll review it in the future. I highly suggest that you do not waste the Roleplay Judges time, as they have to sift through several entries a day, and this is honestly not of the level of quality or the level of effort that I want them wasting their time on.

-Teferi Efreet
Administrator

Because this is the template.

Manufacturer: (Kuat Drive Yards, BlasTech Industries, etc)
Model: (working example; The Eclipse was a Super Star Destroyer model)
Affiliation: (working example; The E-11 Blaster Rifle was produced for the Galactic Empire and used almost exclusively by Imperial Stormtroopers)
Modularity: (does the item have the capacity to be augmented, modified, customized or adapted from its original form)
Production: (Unique, Minor, Mass-Produced?)
Material: (What is it made out of? Certain materials are more resistant, or vulnerable, to certain weapons)
Description: (simple description of the item)
Classification: (Anti-Blaster, Anti-Ballistic, Multipurpose, Other)
Weight: (Via Metric System)
Quality: (Class-1 through Class-10 determines The armor's ultimate reliability, stopping power and strength via design and creation method. A rating of 10 being comparable to Mandalore's armor, and a rating of 1 being comparable to makeshift armor, rate yours within those boundaries)
Other Feature(s): (anything else that distinguishes this armor not applicable within The other categories)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom