Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leave of Absence 17/01/2018

2018 is proving to be a hell of a year already, I cannot seem to catch a break and I'm therefore issuing another notice of predicted Inactivity. Due to Family related issues, my focus is no longer going to be so focused upon Chaos for the time being.

[member="Samka Derith"] | [member="Rolf Amsel"] | [member="Ara Zambrano"]

I'm afraid that I will not be able to commit to the coming Invasions/Dominions as [member="Brennan Cabrol"] for the First Order. Alas I would like nothing more but it simply won't be possible for the time being.

[member="Elensa Jari"]

Continue to work closely with Samka and Ara Zambrano, they've offered to team up with Elensa for the sake of her continued training/development.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Darlyn Excron"]

Unfortunately my posts will be heavily impacted towards our current Dominion and my further participation is as of this moment uncertain.

[member="Théodred Heavenshield"]

I know you said to forget about Chaos for the time being and enjoy my holiday but alas no such possible fun is being had in my current situation. I apologize for yet again slowing things with regards to [member="Ylva Solveig"] but bare with me my friend, I've thoroughly enjoyed our threads together thus far.

@Everyone else...

I love Chaos and I will not be leaving this community but please excuse my unreliability for the time being. I will be on and off though not likely to post much if at all. I'm under a lot of emotional stress and pressure IRL, my commitment just isn't considered a priority right now, sorry again everyone.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

I hope things even out for you soon, dear, I hate how the year has been treating you thus far.

Always here if you need to talk, focus on what matters in the meantime <3

Hillary-Duff.gif

I hope things get better, Veiere.

Ny4JaZN.gif

[member="Asha Hex"]

Totally should've put you and [member="Eddak Manod"] in the above post. Plans aren't to be considered cancelled but this next month is going to be hard on my end.

Thanks for your support guys. I do feel bad doing this again but this is something else.

Update: Close but no Cigar.

I'm home again now, though my IRL situation is still mental and is expected to be for a while.

I'm not going to be taking on anymore threads; may not even reply to all current ones as of yet but this being my creative outlet as well as a love of mine, I may get to some.

Just letting y'all know I'm home safe and approachable.

Welcome back! Only write exactly what you want to and nothing more. This is a creative sport and there's no pressure to be on the front lines. :)

Hope things are better and have settled down for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom