Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving for YouTube.

As it turns out making YouTube videos is hard to do, and I haven't figured it out just yet. Gonna work with my brother later though to try and get something up.

However! It's been a week, and I am officially under 300 again. I lost 12 pounds this past week, and while that may not be the best, I still feel pretty good (save for this cold I got >.< )

Yes though, I still have been posting around, and I shouldn't. But its hard to do~ I still wont be RPing though. I'm at 298, and I want to be 210 before I come back. Cheers!

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Wow, that's great news :) Keep up the good work and try not to get discouraged. We don't mind the updates and keeping in touch :D [member="Darth Ferus"]

Yeah. Remember this? Wonder why I've been so quiet lately and not posting?

https://www.youtube.com/user/KageAcuma

I've begun to (finally) do this. Mix between watching my brother actually begin to make money for his youtube stuff, and a near death experience that I don't plan to go into much detail about.

To all those who offered their support, I'm sorry to make you wait so long. I plan to get a video made tonight with a buddy from work, as well as another with my brother (One for gaming, the other for the weightloss).

The goal of this channel? To show the world that you can have fun while loosing weight. That you don't have to change everything, just how active you are and how you eat. And that I love gaming.

First episodes gonna be with Star Wars Battlefront with a friend or two. Already talked to the EA legal team about usage rights. So long as I don't do anything mature, swear, or harass any members (Or just edit that stuff out/beep them swears cause I swear like a sailor) I'm good. Wish me luck folks. Again, sorry for the huge delay.

Kay-Larr

Haha, I know how making youtube videos can take up one's time. Good on your brother for making money off of it! I'm nowhere near at that level, but I don't plan on it anyways.

Looking forward to your videos :)

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Darth Ferus"]

Love it! So sincere :) Looking forward to watching more and seeing the progression. Awesome job! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom