Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving the Site

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Had a talk with my Doctor yesterday and decided to sleep on the news she gave me. After giving it some thought, and a restless night's sleep; I've decided it's actually for the best. Sometimes. Well. That's just life.

I'd like to thank everybody for all the great memories, stories, and good times we've shared. It's been a blast. Really. So have fun guys and gals. And enjoy the game.

Always yours,

- Between H and K on your keyboard

Liliane

L
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

I hope nothing terrible has happened to you. :/

Thank you for having been an awesome and a fun person to know. Good luck in your life, take care, and if a miracle happens, don't be afraid to return.

May the Force be with you!

:(

Dezoti

D
I always enjoyed reading your posts, no matter how silly they ended up being. Imma miss that.

Hope everything goes okay in your life, and I hope to see you return at some point, if only to do what it is you do best here.

[member="Jay Scott Clark"] If I find out this is just so you can play Pokemon Go full-time...

All the best champ. Been a pleasure no matter what place it has been.

Rhurek Thane

Dr. Cantanker0us, M.D.
I don't know what your doctor told you, but trust me, brother, I've been there. I know where you're at. Try to stay positive, that's all you can do. It was nice posting with you again for 1.5 days!
Good luck, man.

[member="Jay Scott Clark"], hopefully this is just "until we meet again" and not "forevermore", and that you'll wander back this way some day. It's been a great pleasure to read your stuff; you've always been a positive force of creativity and fun hereabouts, and I'm going to miss your presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom