Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Light Grace

Light Grace

L
.::I Am::.

Name:Light Grace
Nickname: Light
Alias: Chancellor
Home world:Coreilla

.::How Do I Look::.

Species: Human

Eyes color: Brown
Hair color: Black
Facial features: He rarely shows his emotion.
Skin tone: Tanned

Height: 6;3
Weight: 210
Body Type/Build: Structured

Tattoos: None
Body art: None
Scars: None
Piercings: None

Appearance:
barack-obama.png

Armor: Slight Fiber armor around chest and legs, for protection against Assassination.
Civilian Clothes: Elegant Regal Robes

.::My Personal Information::.

Family: Doesn't know where his parents are.
Wife: Alive
Son: Alive
Daughter: Alive
Friends: None
Relationship with family & friends:

Personality:
Though many never see it from his face he is a man that is very emotional. But, he knows how to control his emotions well, and try not to let them affect him much. He is a peaceful and intelligent man and it shows when he speaks. He is not an angry man, but he is not a pushover. He is pretty laid back with his position, but does take it seriously when time need be. He is a nice person, but not usually forgiving.

Alliance: To the Galaxy
Guild/Group: Senate

Force Sensitive:Yes

Strengths:
Doesn't get angry easily
Is not a pushover
Is great speaker
Weakness/Flaws:
Possibly does not get angry easy enough
Is not really confident
Is not strong, so can not really protect himself

Other Information:

Languages:
Basic
Twi'leki

.:: My Historical Documentation::.

History:

Childhood Years
Light was raised among two teachers, one being a literature teacher and the other being a technology teacher. He was taught by them from the age of 5, he was not allowed to have any friends at all. It was supposed to be him and his studies. His family stayed to themselves, besides when they had to work. He was protected from things that weren't educational. He was not allowed that much freedom, except for a sport or two. He wasn't unhappy about it because he didn't really know what others life was like.

By the time he was eight he was reading far passed what was normal for his age. But, it seemed nothing could impress them, they only drilled him harder. He is father being the literature teacher taught him how to speak under pressure. Often, he would make him speak while he was yelling at him, and calling him various things. All of this would be helpful for the future they said, he did not believe a word of it though.

Teenage Years
By the time he turned thirteen, he was a very excellent reader. He could build data pad, and install various upgrades to it. He could also set up surveillance devices in his house. So, he always knew when he could sneak away from his parents. One day, they took him to a contest based off building various, objects and another with literature. The winner got money for a top university; he won them which made several parents mad as they boasted about him. He ran away that day, he took the data pad he made and credits from his parents room in left. He was a social person and could not be locked down.

He stopped by next month and saw that his parents were lying dead on the floor. There was everywhere; he left the building when he heard movement. He found a school and enrolled and continued learning. He was excelled through it with flying colors; he soon graduated from secondary schools at the age of 17.

Adulthood Years

When, he was 18 his parent’s money was his, he used the money to go to the top university. Where he made friends, and studied hard. He was interested to see, the political field and decided to run for Senator of Coreilla. He lost badly, as he had a lack of experience. But, the second time after studying under the person he lost too he won the race. He was 21 when he won, then he began to run the planet and won the love of many people.

He spent his time in office making laws and approving laws suggested by others. He was known as a good leader. He was in the second years of his term when the rank Chancellor had caught his eye. He decided to get information about the rank and what the responsibility it entails to do the job. He tried to be fair with the laws of the planet. He has worked hard to keep his position to go a second term in the office.

By the time of the second term, he was 25. He ran a full race against, and a new runner that kind of reminded him of himself when he first ran. It took a year and a half for the campaigning to be over and done with. He was 26, he was learning more about the Chancellor position , and his own position every day. He is beginning to feel old for his young age. He thanked the public for the win, by following through with most of his promises. But, during his term as Senator he began to think of more important things. He had met a beautiful journalist that caught his attention. But, things would never go right while he was a Senator. The Crime and death rate was rising increasingly. He had almost been killed many times by the time of the end of his last term as Senator. He no longer wished to be a Senator.

He managed to find the reporter one day at a meeting, they started to date. He was 27 going on 28 at the time, they soon fell in love. He asked her to marry him when he was 32, they had been dating for 4 and a half years. They got married a year later, she was still young only 29 years old. He had gotten her pregnant within weeks of their marriage. They moved to a new planet as this Coreilla was no longer safe for kids. He was with his kids almost everyday since they were born. He could afford to do that because of the money he made as a Senator.

When, both of his kids were 13 he decided to try for Chancellor of the Galactic Alliance. His wife of course was supportive, though worried that he hadn’t been in politics for more then 15 years. His kids were excited and already bragging that there dad was going to run the Galaxy. This began a long election and debates, which caused him to miss many days with his family. It was tough for Light at first, but soon he got control of his situation. Finally, at the age of 46 he won the election for Supreme Chancellor.

.::Items & Equipment::.

Equipment: Portable translator.

Force Powers:
None

Weapons:None

Ship: Cruiser ship.

Vehicle: None

I find this profile quite humorous and creative (despite my thinking [and honostly, from the very picture who isn't thinking it?] that this is modeled after Obama), not something you would normally see I suppose. Is my assumtion correct or am I way off (I know next to nothing of our [I'm assuming your american? {hehe, I like brackets :p}] President)?

Note: I'm really sorry for all the confusing brackets :p

Kai Xyn Dependus

The Sexiest Jedi Alive
Usually because I only have one picture of said character unless its a celebrity and if it's then it depends on whether I can find a good one. And I'm scatterbrained most times so it usually falls on the backburner until I pick up enough activity to really warrant making permanent investment in the site. However, my faction the Jenasaarai have a picture! You should check them out if you ever think of adding an extra character to your arsenal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom