Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like, Hiya!

SORRY!! I grew up on a farm where it didnt matter if you could spell. my parents talk like this

"Oy wat uuu got tare boy" like rediclous southern accent and they can hardly spell. I was the first to graduate highschool and go to get extra education. (auto mechanics)

In terms of factions, I was hoping to stay Underwordly/mercenary, but I'm not sure how active I'll be to dedicate myself to a faction yet.

TGC is The Gungan Council, another roleplaying board. I actually really enjoy it there, and have made some amazing friends writing there and told some stories I'm very proud of or thrilled to have been a part of, but a lot of people have had issues with how the owner treats people, and there is quite often a lot of drama (which I've been caught up in in the past, I admit). I won't link to it as I kinda feel that's bad form on another board, but I do enjoy my time there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom