Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lirielith Zari

YetHGQs.png
KId4xX4.png
JTA2uhs.png
Species: Sephi
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 111 lbs (50 kg)
Eye color: Blue-gray
Hair color: White
Skin: Fair
Force Sensitive: Yes​
Sexuality: Pansexual​
Marital Status: Unmarried​
1X3uHRp.png
Patient.png
Benevolent
Shy.png
Meek
Kind.png
Selfless
Humble.png
Obedient
Stutter.png
Sensitive
Trusting.png
Loyal
Craven.png
Cowardly
Imbecile.png
Naive

d1WjV9e.png
Born in Thustra, the homeworld of the Sephi, Lirielith's family was approached by the Jedi when she was eight years old. An obedient child, she followed her father's words begrudgingly to go with those who had come for her, despite the immense pain she felt and desire to remain with her beloved parents. She protested in the eyes of her reluctant mother, and the scars of that day would echo in her heart forever.

She's find refuge for her scars in doing what she's told and staying out of trouble. A quiet child who did what she was told, currently going through the path of the Padawan.

ap5Idoo.png
Blarp
tumblr_mo8brtVbcK1rm6jd7o1_500.png

Matsu Ike said:
[member="Valeria"] now come and join us in the jedi. [member="Corvus Raaf"] leads the regular order and @Coci Heavenshielf and Thurion lead the Silvers.
What does I do to join you? c:

I think I'd like the regular order better, at least for my character to start there.

Valiens Nantaris said:
Crusader Kings 2 traits! :D

[member="Valeria"]
You'll probably want to rename your account to your character name, or create a subaccount (through your profile settings) with the character name.
[member="Valiens Nantaris"] Oh, sorry. I'll totes blame Blarp on that one! How do I change my account name? D:

Felran Natri

F
Hmmm the Jedis numbers grow....no matter, my master [member="Darth Vyrassu"] and I will destroy you or if your willing, convert you.

[member="Valeria"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
*uses spray bottle of anti sith +10 on [member="Felran Natri"]*

Quiet you let her get her feet before going fr death or conversion.

and you are welcome, the jedi will enjoy having you

Felran Natri said:
Hmmm the Jedis numbers grow....no matter, my master [member="Darth Vyrassu"] and I will destroy you or if your willing, convert you.

[member="Valeria"]
[member="Felran Natri"]

Eeep! *Hides behind [member="Matsu Ike"].* Spooky. Just joined and the Sith already have me on their sights!

Felran Natri

F
Well just me right now. have every force user in my sights. See who is worthy of conversion or who needs to be destroyed. I am my masters weapon.

[member="Valeria"]

Felran Natri

F
Then I'll settle for killing all Kenobis I can, surely Obi-Wan had family who had descendants I can kill

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom