Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA/Slow Posting - Upcoming Surgery

I know I've been a little slow to post with midterms and all of that trying to eat my face off but Midterms are over as of my last class this evening....That said I also have this lovely gem coming up. Yeah, title says it all really. So on the morning Oct 13th, I'll be having major surgery. An unfortunate necessity I'm afraid.

Anyway, the surgery could be more simple and less painful if they go in and just do 3-4 small incisions. However, given the nature of the surgery, and the previous surgeries I've had in the same area, there's a high chance of this turning into an open procedure. That means in this case, opening my stomach from hip to hip. Depending which option I actually wake up with, will depend if I keep posting, just at a slow rate or if I actually take an LOA. Small incisions, likely just slow posting. Hip to hip incision, likely not here for at least 3-4 days. Oh yes, and I'll also be spending at least one night in the hospital as well.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up so you know what's going on. This includes all my characters and all of that as well.

I'll try to get back to posting quickly, and I'll keep everyone updated. In the meantime, warm fuzzy thoughts and/or prayers are appreciated.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"] | [member="Oddball"] | [member="Anija Betna"] | @ Anyone Else I post with but haven't mentioned here because I'm derp and forgot.

*huggles her Kaida* Thank you dear. :) [member="Kaida Taldir"]

And thanks Callum :)

Though apparently there is a little bit of discipline that must be dished out before I fly off into the sunset. *strikes Lucien with lightning .... again* [member="Lucien Cordel"]

Connor Harrison

C
[member="Coryth Elaris"] Wishing you all the very best for a swift op and even swifter recovery. Take good care of yourself. :)

Thank you guys :) It's much appreciated.

[member="Anija Betna"] | [member="Norrin Fulk"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Darron Wraith"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Vitor Imperieuse"] | [member="Darth Pyrrhus"]

Well for a surgery that was supposed to be simple (though major), and just an overnight stay has progressed into two days. Fingers crossed that all turns out fine by morning and I'll be able to go home and rest/relax in my own bed. Apparently the anesthesia and I didn't mix that well, and I've not been able to keep food down until about an hour ago. Which keeping two bites of bread down isn't much, it's still progress in the right direction.

Anyway, aside from being completely exhausted, extremely tired and sore.... I'm not doing that bad. It's getting better, just slowly. And hopefully the nausea will pass soon and everything will return back to normal. Once I get home, hopefully I'll have a better understanding of what I will and will not be able to do, and how easy I need to take it, posting included in that.

Thank you for the warm thoughts, prayers and well wishes. I appreciate it so much. <3 You guys are the best.

[member="Anija Betna"] | [member="Coci Heavenshield"] | [member="Nima Tann"] | [member="Valiens Nantaris"] | [member="Darron Wraith"] | [member="Connor Harrison"] | [member="Vitor Imperieuse"] | [member="Darth Pyrrhus"] | [member="Ijaat Akun"] | [member="Lucien Cordel"] | [member="Kaida Taldir"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom