Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA/Slow Posting - Upcoming Surgery

Well I finally was able to keep a couple of full meals down. So they decided it was time for me to go home yesterday afternoon. I would have posted another update sooner but I pretty well crashed the moment I walked in the door. Which sleeping that much after surgery is most definitely needed.

Anyway I'm doing a fair bit better today, in less pain, less sick to my stomach. So it seems I'm well on my way to getting better. Now all of that said, posting is going to be very sporadic for a few more days until I adjust to the medications I was sent home with. Just figured I'd mention that so those I am posting with know what's up. I figure 2-3 more days and I'll be back to posting as usual.

Once again thank you guys, for the support, kind words, warm fuzzy thoughts, as well as prayers. Truly appreciate it. <3 you all. Certainly made a rough time a bit better knowing just had folks thinking about me and such. Anyway.... I think it's time for me to go lay back down in bed and rest more.

*hugs Nima and gives a tight hug to everyone else as well*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom