Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA

Just letting everyone know I'll be taking a brief LOA to use up some vacation days and spend a little more time with my family over the holidays.

I will continue to post as Varas Kyrel and Morro in the invasion to see it out to its completion, but after that activity will slow until I come back.

Happy Holidays Chaos! :)

Unfortunately I need to take a few more days off to deal with some family medical stuff that just cropped up. I am hoping to only be gone for about a week, but it could be longer. This affects the following characters with whom I have roleplays:

[member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Jakkor Kess"] [member="Decker Willo"] [member="Aurora"] [member="Betiliena Sudrenus"] [member="Oregano"] [member="Rhia Novatinsky"] [member="Averin An'Arach"]

In the Hoth Ren thread and the Endor prison thread, feel free to continue on without me.

Things are shaping up a little better today, so I'll be around but just posting slowwwwwllly.

tumblr_opynkzIZRd1w4i6d5o1_500.gif

Thank you for the kind words. :)

[member="Kyrel Ren"] [member="Decker Willo"] [member="Aurora"] [member="Betiliena Sudrenus"] [member="Oregano"] [member="Rhia Novatinsky"] [member="Averin An'Arach"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom