Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Long Live The Empire | DE Invasion of GA held Coruscant & Anaxes OOC Sign Up

Marshal, Journeyman Protector
coruscantaltobj2-1-1.png

The Mandalorians are waiting...​

For those of you that know the rules better than me, is it possible to jump between threads? For instance, if I find myself in a position where my ship is damaged and I need to land, can I exit from the space battle thread and move into one of the ground battle threads?

Last edited:
For those of you that know the rules better than me, is it possible to jump between threads? For instance, if I find myself in a position where my ship is damaged and I need to land, can I exit from the space battle thread and move into one of the ground battle threads?
You can. Just state at the end of your post that you are exiting one chapter and jumping into another. It just makes it easier to follow where you are going. For example: -Exiting Chapter 1 and entering Chapter 3- .

Hope everyone is enjoying the invasion!

Just a reminder, I've touched base with writers on both sides and just want to reminder everyone to talk, plan, and work with others. Don't give out auto-hits or play tall, we all have weaknesses and sometimes it's fun to explore those. Work with your partners, tell whatever story you are looking to tell, but always make sure to be respectful of their writing as well!

Other than that Valery Noble Valery Noble and I are here to help if anyone needs anything.

Keep up the posting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom