Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Long Live The Empire | DE Invasion of GA held Coruscant & Anaxes OOC Sign Up

Vortex

V
I have a spec-ops squad (Vortex & 8 NPCs) with a couple of mini-objective ideas. hmu if anyone’s interested

This guy's ready to throw hands. If you're interested, message me here or on Discord (deadcurze).

I'll request an ally slot for whichever side I'm not fighting. Since he's nominally a Sith an Alliance opponent would make sense, but he's not above going for a fellow Sith or Sith-affiliate if they're a worthy foe - or dishonourable enough that they deserve only death.

Edit: He'll be beating up Karate Kid.

Last edited:
When objectives get released you can see if it fits into them. But usually there isn't BYOOs in invasions.

This could not be more wrong.

Not even an MFO can stop “objectives” from being pursued. This is a reminder, there is no requirement for Objectives in Invasions, thus there are no rules anyone can utilize to enforce this.

The word “Objective” is not mentioned in the Invasion rules.

Objectives, as well as BYOO, are entirely fabricated by the community. Whether or not they matter is up to the Judgement team, and the judgement team alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom