Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for characters to forge life long bonds!

I've been thinking of making another character anyways, any preference as to what you'd want plot wise? Or do you want to wing it?

Aron Thress Aron Thress

Im open to anything. Aron’s a pretty blank slate right now. No real connections outside of a few friends he’s made and family.

As far as ideas? Nothing comes to mind right now. It would depend on what type of character you’re thinking of making!

Well long story short, I'm making a Jedi-like character who had formed a force bond with a Duinuogwuin due to some fun circumstances. Could get into some fun exploration stories and whatnot

I have Tru here 21, from empress Teta former carbonite factory worker. Was go to apprentice as a detective but the writer vanished. Was last seen escaping a cruise line infested with zombies. She has no real skills outside a good memory. But looking for adventure and life experiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom