Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for some Sith Lords

Vrag

The Second Seal, broken.
[member="Darth Ophidia"]

Oooh, thanks for the mention. :D
Pretty sure [member="Darth Carnifex"] takes the cake on wholesale destruction though. Vrag preferred to conquer rather than destroy for destruction's sake.
If there's a 'Conqueror' type title in there, I guess it'd fit pretty well, given how many dominions she spearheaded.

Either way, awesome idea, [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] :D

prince-john.gif

[member="Vrag"], [member="Reverance"], [member="Darth Prazutis"] I'll add you to the list when I get a chance to get to a computer later tonight.

[member="Spencer Varanin"], you're too adorable to be evil, plus you owe me Fiore posts :p

So this is the roster at the moment, and it's filling out nicely. :3

The Rough Beast
The Destroyer - [member="Darth Carnifex"]
The Conquer - [member="Vrag"]
The Worldbreaker - [member="Krest"]
Mother of Monsters - [member="Matsu Xiangu"]
Lord of Beasts
The Consumer - [member="Darth Voracitos"]
Lord of Pain - [member="Reverance"]
Lord of Lies - [member="Darth Prazutis"]

We have two slots remaining if there's any other Sith Lords that would like to claim those slots.

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

I completely forgot to come back to you. If you don't mind, I would love to take Lord of Beasts off your hands. Considering it is the one remaining that looks the most suited to Ophidia.

Just promise me there will be snakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom